Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Asus Zenfone 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SubatomicKiwi

Also, was anyone else who ordered via Asus France asked for ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭droidman123

Mine just changed from 'Your order will ship no later than 06/05' to 'Your order will ship in about one month'. Trying to decide werther to wait it out or just go for the OnePlus at this stage.

Same,mine changed from "will be shipped before 21/04" to will ship in about a month.seems like asus made.a serious error in their logistics.i,m gonna hang on anyway seeing that i got it for €299

Also, was anyone else who ordered via Asus France asked for ID?

Do you mean through french-office?

Do you mean through french-office?

I used BPM-LUX but both them and Asus wanted ID. I ended up calling them and they've forwarded a copy of my passport to the finance dept. and seem to think it'll be fine. just thought it was strange.

Just found this: (Can't post links, AsusFrance on Twitter).

All orders made before 10/04 will be shipped before 10/05. wonder where that leaves me, I ordered on 10/04.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

I used BPM-LUX but both them and Asus wanted ID. I ended up calling them and they've forwarded a copy of my passport to the finance dept. and seem to think it'll be fine. just thought it was strange.

Yeah bpm did for me. When did Asus ask for ID?

Just found this: (Can't post links, AsusFrance on Twitter).

All orders made before 10/04 will be shipped before 10/05. wonder where that leaves me, I ordered on 10/04.

I ordered on the 30/03 so hopefully mine will ship on the 10/05. This european launch has been a shambles

I received this email 1 (working) day after ordering.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order on our ASUS Online Store.

To make your purchase on our Online Store more secure and also exclude orders placed with credit card data / Paypal account unauthorized by the owner, we regularly check our e orders on the site.

Help us make our Online Store safer. The process is simple and will take only a few minutes.

Please send us why a Scan your ID card, your driver's license or passport, which proves that you are the owner of the credit card (Carte Bleue VISA, Master Card) / Paypal account used or identifies the actual owner of the card / Paypal account if ever it differs from the buyer.

If you do not have the option to use a scanner, you can also send us a photo (taken with a digital camera or mobile phone) of the required document.

You can simply send the document in response to this email.

After receiving the document identifying the holder of the card or Paypal account used, your order will be released the next business day.

Please note that your order will only be processed if we received the document identifying you and / or the owner. This document will only be used for the completion of your order with strict regard our privacy statement (link to statement removed) and destroyed immediately after verification

For additional questions about our security processes or other topics about your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following telephone number (082 060 0143 (0.12 / minute), Monday to Friday, 9am to 17h.) or by e-mail.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

ASUS Shop France

I received this email 1 (working) day after ordering.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order on our ASUS Online Store.

To make your purchase on our Online Store more secure and also exclude orders placed with credit card data / Paypal account unauthorized by the owner, we regularly check our e orders on the site.

Help us make our Online Store safer. The process is simple and will take only a few minutes.

Please send us why a Scan your ID card, your driver's license or passport, which proves that you are the owner of the credit card (Carte Bleue VISA, Master Card) / Paypal account used or identifies the actual owner of the card / Paypal account if ever it differs from the buyer.

If you do not have the option to use a scanner, you can also send us a photo (taken with a digital camera or mobile phone) of the required document.

You can simply send the document in response to this email.

After receiving the document identifying the holder of the card or Paypal account used, your order will be released the next business day.

Please note that your order will only be processed if we received the document identifying you and / or the owner. This document will only be used for the completion of your order with strict regard our privacy statement (link to statement removed) and destroyed immediately after verification

For additional questions about our security processes or other topics about your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following telephone number (082 060 0143 (0.12 / minute), Monday to Friday, 9am to 17h.) or by e-mail.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

ASUS Shop France

Must be random checks.

Must be random checks.

Yeah must be,i didnt have to do any of that,i paid with paypal

• Advertisement

Yeah must be,i didnt have to do any of that,i paid with paypal

Also paid with PayPal, seems to be ok anyway. Hopefully I'll get in on this shipment on the 10th!

Where can you find the status of your order on the Asus website. Checked my account but can't see anything.

Where can you find the status of your order on the Asus website. Checked my account but can't see anything.

Never mind,found it. Its at the bottom of the page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

The introductory offer of 2 ZenFone ZE551ML 299 € will end on April 27 at 10 am ! Last chance to enjoy it and also use the promotional code ASUSZF2FRICSUFS on ASUS Shop.
    http://eshop.asus.com/fr-FR/mobile/zenfone-2

daytob wrote: »
    The introductory offer of 2 ZenFone ZE551ML 299 € will end on April 27 at 10 am ! Last chance to enjoy it and also use the promotional code ASUSZF2FRICSUFS on ASUS Shop.

What did ASUSZF2FRICSUFS do?

What did ASUSZF2FRICSUFS do?

I assume its for the same promotion as a couple of weeks ago.if you registered before the 30th of march you got a free powerbank with the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

I have an immaculate Galaxy Note 3 for sale for €340 lads, almost identical in spec besides ram and also has the plus of the stylus of anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Dear Daniel

You requested to be notified when the ASUS Zenfone 2 became available.

You may be aware that it has been released in certain parts of the world and not others.

It has still yet to officially launch within the UK, but we can now offer you one variant of the Zenfone 2.

The ZE550ML with 16GB internal memory, 2GB of RAM and Black in colour can be purchased for £190+VAT.

If you would like to order this, you can do so on the following link.

http://www.clove.co.uk/asus-zenfone-2

We are aware that you may be interested in other variants and will notify you when other options become available.

The Clove Technology Sales Team.

Dear Daniel

You requested to be notified when the ASUS Zenfone 2 became available.

You may be aware that it has been released in certain parts of the world and not others.

It has still yet to officially launch within the UK, but we can now offer you one variant of the Zenfone 2.

The ZE550ML with 16GB internal memory, 2GB of RAM and Black in colour can be purchased for £190+VAT.

If you would like to order this, you can do so on the following link.

http://www.clove.co.uk/asus-zenfone-2

We are aware that you may be interested in other variants and will notify you when other options become available.

The Clove Technology Sales Team.

Yeah i got that email as well.rip off job,they are charging almost the same price for the 2gb ram/16gb as i got the 4gb ram/32gb for.

Some orders that's were placed on the 28th were shipped today. Getting closer!

• Advertisement

Some orders that's were placed on the 28th were shipped today. Getting closer!

How do you know?

great, I ordered mine on the 30th, maybe I will get a shipping notice in a few days:)

great, I ordered mine on the 30th, maybe I will get a shipping notice in a few days:)

Hope so. I ordered on the 3rd so may have to wait a bit longer.

^ Only silver models have shipped today. Asus France on twitter have said that they are expecting Black/Gold 'next week'. Hope this isn't a sign of shortages in colour variations. I didn't order until the 10th (black), guessing that puts me right at the end of the queue haha

^ Only silver models have shipped today. Asus France on twitter have said that they are expecting Black/Gold 'next week'. Hope this isn't a sign of shortages in colour variations. I didn't order until the 10th (black), guessing that puts me right at the end of the queue haha

Well that sucks,I ordered black too.

Well that sucks,I ordered black too.

Same

Black/Gold now listed as 'Register to be notified when this product is back in stock'.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

So whats the general consensus on the camera on this so far?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

daytob wrote: »
    http://eshop.asus.com/fr-FR/mobile/zenfone-2

Code not valid:mad:

Advertisement