Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LG 32 inch Full HD TV-250 euro in Tesco

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭El Nino09

Just picked up the LG22LD350 in Tesco Bray for 99e. There was 1 left on the shelf. Not sure if its a good tv but they are selling for 189GBP on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-22LD350-22-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B003HA6QQW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319215168&sr=8-1

Was it priced at 99e on the shelf?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Just picked up the LG22LD350 in Tesco Bray for 99e. There was 1 left on the shelf. Not sure if its a good tv but they are selling for 189GBP on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-22LD350-22-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B003HA6QQW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319215168&sr=8-1

Thats a bargain and a half indeed,fair play to you.

I picked up one 3 weeks ago in Tesco,Artane Castle for 120 euro,and that was reduced by 80 euro.

P.S-Its a cracking little TV too.:D

So to get this for 99 euro,is the bargain of the year IMO.

Well done.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

It's a shame because if Tesco would get their act together and stay on top of these things, there is huge potential for them to do great business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

El Nino09 wrote: »
    Was it priced at 99e on the shelf?

Yes it was. Label says 99e reduced from 129e

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Went into tesco lucan and they have what I presume is this telly (ld450) priced at €399 Mentioned that it was onsale for €250 in Artane but they said it must be a different model the couldnt match the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

Yes it was. Label says 99e reduced from 129e
    Bought one in bloomfields yesterday 129. delighted with it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

One of these[LG LD450] left in Oranmore, Galway. Think it's marked at 349, but it scans at 249. It's the display model, asked them what best price was & he said 239. I passed. He was determined to say it wasn't Saorview compatible as it's not on the supported list, but as other posters have linked & said it is Saorview compatible.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

DeadSkin wrote: »
    One of these[LG LD450] left in Oranmore, Galway. Think it's marked at 349, but it scans at 249. It's the display model, asked them what best price was & he said 239. I passed. He was determined to say it wasn't Saorview compatible as it's not on the supported list, but as other posters have linked & said it is Saorview compatible.
    You passed an offer of a decent brand 1080p TV at €239? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cian_s_obrien

Display model in Wilton Cork- the man said he'd knock off 25. So it'll be €225. But the display model has been on for about 16 hrs a day since August. With a 1 yr warranty.
    Don't have that extra cash so couldn't buy it.

I'd say it won't last much longer at that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Got an LD450 for my mum in January - great TV. It can show photos and play music off a USB stick/external HDD. It's also possible to unlock the video playing function by sending the correct code from a one-4-all remote (there's a chance you could brick the TV though!). I did this for my mam's TV and it can even handle 1080p MKV (not DTS though).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

paddy147 wrote: »
    Tesco,Artane are sold out now,according to the sales chap I asked earlier on..

Can the mods please mark the thread and its title as being "expired" now.

Thanks and congratts to all who got that TV at that price.:D
    Nope still two on the shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

I saw 1 for 249 in Wilton, Cork, not sure how many left but at least display one was for grabs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭shnaek

Went in to Wilton and just saw the display model, and it had a couple of lines on it so I left it. Didn't see any boxed, but I didn't ask either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Got one in Tesco balbriggin on Saturday, at least 5 left. Priced 299 on the PLU but scanning at 249

Advertisement