Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auditions, Auditions, Auditions!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lstapleton

Wanted 2 males late 20's early 30's with good comedy timing for a new play 'Working Late' (comedy). Both characters are straight male comedic roles.

Rehearsals starting Tuesday February 9th and will be Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Play dates first week in May. This will feature at this years Gay and Lesbian Theatre Festival.

Auditions this Monday evening Feb 1st in Dublin 8. Contact Rebecca for more info 083 3321421.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hannah.mullen

Hiya, My names Hannah and I'm 18 so would be interested in playing the young woman. I have acting experience so if you could throw me an email address and I can give you the picture and more information :)
    mrpeech wrote: »
    Hello I'm still looking for a 2 actors for the short film I'm making (March) . It's gonna be a great short with loads of potential for short film festivals.

I'm only a film student so no cash to speak of (not getting paid myself :) but will be a proper production with storyboard, scripts and high end equipment.

The film will be in black and white with no dialogue for the parts of the actors.

I'm looking for a person to play a homeless man. And a young woman maybe 18-28

Look forward to hearing from you.

If interested could you send me a pic. thks

Kenan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dalemulgrew0

I Would Be Intered In Any Auditions For 16 Year Old Boy In Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭theonlygirl

Casting for a new short film featuring 2 Irish females, 20-30 years and 2 male characters, one British voiced, the other American voiced, aged 25-35. Up and coming director who just won an award for his last short at an LA film festival. These are unpaid roles as it is a self-financed project, but it is hoped it will be entered into a number of festivals. For a script and cast breakdown, please email departuresfilm@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SuperCereal

mrpeech wrote: »
    Hello I'm still looking for a 2 actors for the short film I'm making (March) . It's gonna be a great short with loads of potential for short film festivals.

I'm only a film student so no cash to speak of (not getting paid myself :) but will be a proper production with storyboard, scripts and high end equipment.

The film will be in black and white with no dialogue for the parts of the actors.

I'm looking for a person to play a homeless man. And a young woman maybe 18-28

Look forward to hearing from you.

If interested could you send me a pic. thks

Kenan

Hey, give me an email or number and Ill get ion touch. Im not a 5o year old actor, Im 27 but I play homeless convincingly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 thelatinsphere

Looking for 2 experienced Male Actor/Dancers aged 25 to 35 for the International Dublin Gay Theatre Festival to be in the production of the short story "The Sexes" by Dorothy Parker.
    If interested please send your CV to jewel1002010@hotmail.com

Auditions to be held the 27 and 28 of February (location to be determined). A 1 minute dance piece will be required for the audition as well as 2 prepared monologues.

Availability for full time rehearsal needed including weekends.

This is a share-profit production.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SophieMcC

(replying to actors needed short film Dublin) Hey! I'm a sixteen year old actress is there any role for me? If not, best of luck with the film! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mia2010

"We are a Dublin based film production company looking for extras for an arts film due to be shot over two nights in early March in Dublin City Centre. You would be required from around 10.30pm to 1am? Unfortunately this is a non pay position but some light refreshments will be offered and it will give you the opportunity to be involved in an exciting and high profile film for RTE due to be screened in May. If anyone is interested please PM me..Thanks!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dragula003

Hey guys,
    i hope i dont get in trouble for posting this in this section, i just need to get as many actors to look at it!

My Name is James Hickey, i am a first time director, and i am in need of Actors.

My project is a 3minute short film promoting drink awareness, im not going to go into the detail of it too much as it is going to be put forward for a competition with drinkaware.ie and i dont want to put my plot on the internet! :P

Basically i need the following actors:

2x late teen/early 20's males
    1x Mid 20's male of Afrian descent or similar.
    1x female Actor again late teens or early 20's

if you would be interested in doing it i would be eternally grateful, it is a student production so i cant offer payment but as i said it is being entered into the Drink2beaware competition. if it did well, it would be good for any actors CV.

The last production i was involved in was used in a national campaign by the USI.

If you even know someone who'd be interested that would be great, Shooting days are the 4th and the 11th of March, Location is yet to be secured.

PM me if your interested.

Thakns guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Dragula003 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    i hope i dont get in trouble for posting this in this section, i just need to get as many actors to look at it!

My Name is James Hickey, i am a first time director, and i am in need of Actors.

My project is a 3minute short film promoting drink awareness, im not going to go into the detail of it too much as it is going to be put forward for a competition with drinkaware.ie and i dont want to put my plot on the internet! :P

if you would be interested in doing it i would be eternally grateful, it is a student production so i cant offer payment but as i said it is being entered into the Drink2beaware competition. if it did well, it would be good for any actors CV.

The last production i was involved in was used in a national campaign by the USI.

If you even know someone who'd be interested that would be great, Shooting days are the 4th and the 11th of March, Location is yet to be secured.

Thakns guys.

Hey Dragula003, while I fully get that this is a student production, and hasn't funding, isn't there a prize fund of 5K for the winning film?
    It might be nice, as an incentive, particularly if you are looking for non-beginner actors, to offer a small token payment should your film win...
    You might get more bites from slightly more experienced actors too...

Here is a quote from the drinkaware blog itself:

While we all know there isn't actually a set fee for actors on non-contract shoots, even this site suggest you pay student actors a small token, whether or not you will win.

CASTING ACTORS:

It is crucial to get this done as soon as possible. You may be tempted to just get some friends to act in your film, and if their skills contribute then that is fine. If not, do not risk your film not having as big an impact because of a poor performance. Their is a set fee for actors for student films (between 15-20EUR per day). It is not a lot of money to spend. It is recommended to go this route.

To find specific actors, check out agencies. There are a lot available on the internet, just be sure to mention it is a student film to get the discounted rate.

As for what to look for in an actor, depends fully on what the director wants from his film. When casting make sure to bring a camera and have the director and one other member of the crew present.

While compromise is inevitable, actors shouldn't be left out of a budget, however small. They ARE as essential as the sound man and the sandwiches (unless you have an arty people free shoot!). I don't mean to target you personally (in fact your post is way more polite and informative than many..), but as a student, you are starting your career, and best to have the good habits!

Best of luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

inisboffin wrote: »
    Hey Dragula003, while I fully get that this is a student production, and hasn't funding, isn't there a prize fund of 5K for the winning film?
    It might be nice, as an incentive, particularly if you are looking for non-beginner actors, to offer a small token payment should your film win...
    You might get more bites from slightly more experienced actors too...

Hiya.

I'm the PA on this production.

I'm sure if our production was to win, actors would then receive some sort of payment, as it's only fair.
    Cast and crew who have worked on the production would be entitled to a share of the prize fund.

However, for the time being, considering our budget is at zero, we won't be able to offer any on screen talent payment.

What we can offer any actors interested is a high-quality piece for their CV, a copy of the production and a friendly working environment.

We also hope to provide any food or drink requirements free of charge.

Hiya.

I'm the PA on this production.

I'm sure if our production was to win, actors would then receive some sort of payment, as it's only fair.
    Cast and crew who have worked on the production would be entitled to a share of the prize fund.

However, for the time being, considering our budget is at zero, we won't be able to offer any on screen talent payment.

What we can offer any actors interested is a high-quality piece for their CV, a copy of the production and a friendly working environment.

We also hope to provide any food or drink requirements free of charge.

Thanks for responding :) Fair play for considering that...I recommend then that you mention it in your call that a set amount (however small) will be given to cast and crew, should the project win. You don't have to quote the amount on here, but you should let actors know this before you shoot. If not it is yet another *nebulous* factor imo!
    You do mention 'on screen' talent. Just curious as to whether any key crew are being paid?

The director mentioned that he/she is a first time director. I humbly suggest then that unless the actor is a first time actor, they may have more experience than the director, and are not *guaranteed* a 'high quality' piece for their CV (not saying you won't make one! Just there is no guarantee, and less so with a non-experienced director).

A non contract shoot should always provide a copy of the completed film (it costs about 3 quid)...

To be honest, saying you will provide food and drinks 'free of charge' is quite insulting. Food is a NECESSITY on any shoot, not some kind of payment.
    There is a movement in Equity and among many other groups to change this culture of 'No-pay' 'work' for actors.
    Also an absolute basic should be transport costs, and accommodation, if overnight.
    It's crazy to think that an actor should be *out of pocket* for working, yet many do it, and that's half the issue (another story, but often you do get what you pay for!!).

Both professional actors and amateur actors, as well as those in between, check the boards. Perhaps first time directors should advertise for first time actors etc?

Plenty of bad habits can be learned by a new actor on a novice set.

Sorry if I seem harsh, but if it were any other profession, (some having trained sometimes for 4 or 5 years at your skill, not to mention experience), this situation would not be the norm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Studiocentral

Hey guys,

Thakns guys.

Hi James,

Id be interested in helping you out here, I've done acting for a few years now
    Could you send me your email address please? And I can contact you with my details.

Thanks. . .

The OP suggested initally contacting them via PM/Private Message.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dragula003

inisboffin wrote: »
    Thanks for responding :) Fair play for considering that...I recommend then that you mention it in your call that a set amount (however small) will be given to cast and crew, should the project win. You don't have to quote the amount on here, but you should let actors know this before you shoot. If not it is yet another *nebulous* factor imo!
    You do mention 'on screen' talent. Just curious as to whether any key crew are being paid?

The director mentioned that he/she is a first time director. I humbly suggest then that unless the actor is a first time actor, they may have more experience than the director, and are not *guaranteed* a 'high quality' piece for their CV (not saying you won't make one! Just there is no guarantee, and less so with a non-experienced director).

A non contract shoot should always provide a copy of the completed film (it costs about 3 quid)...

To be honest, saying you will provide food and drinks 'free of charge' is quite insulting. Food is a NECESSITY on any shoot, not some kind of payment.
    There is a movement in Equity and among many other groups to change this culture of 'No-pay' 'work' for actors.
    Also an absolute basic should be transport costs, and accommodation, if overnight.
    It's crazy to think that an actor should be *out of pocket* for working, yet many do it, and that's half the issue (another story, but often you do get what you pay for!!).

Both professional actors and amateur actors, as well as those in between, check the boards. Perhaps first time directors should advertise for first time actors etc?

Plenty of bad habits can be learned by a new actor on a novice set.

Sorry if I seem harsh, but if it were any other profession, (some having trained sometimes for 4 or 5 years at your skill, not to mention experience), this situation would not be the norm.

As much as i do appreciate your reply, and yes should the production win of course the actors would be compensated,HOWEVER i dont appreciate you saying that because i am a first time director, i will not produce a top quality piece, i am currently working my ass off to get the best possible cast, i have the best crew i could ask for, who are behind me 100% if my piece was noit considered to be good, it would not have gone into production. simple as. Now I AM a first time director but im certainly not new to this, i have worked on many shoots before, ive done every other job there is to do, i am well experienced. and perfectly capable. thank you.

Now i do not want to get into a boards debate, i have taken the positive points out of your posts, i.e what i should have posted. and am happy to leave it at that, and Andrea, Fair play to ya!

So if any Actors Novice or experienced are willing to help out, i will consider all.

Thank you

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

folks, can we please bring the thread back on topic. If you would like to continue the discussion of that specific issue, you are welcome to post it in the main forum in a new thread. Thank you. :)

Sorry for off topic! Discussion continued in General.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Velvet Goldmine

Hey guys,

Thakns guys.
    I'm an 18 year old female who would be interested in taking part

• Registered Users Posts: 4 RC101

Hi

I'm in looking for 4 actors for a short film for a NUIM student project. The film will be shot in locations around Lucan and Clondalkin and will involve a days shooting, probably around the 27th of March. We can't afford to pay but its a really great story and I think would look great as part of an actor's CV. The film is following a day in a married mans life.

We're looking for:

1 Man (around 35)

1 Woman (around 28)

Woman (around 35)

Child (8)

Please PM me if anyone's interested.

Thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 laura.smith

Hi everybody, my name is Laura Smith i am a final year fine art student in DIT. My work is an examination into the politics of relationships. The aim of this work is to portray the hidden and unknown manipulations that occur within relationships. For my final year project i am making a short film which requires three actors, 2 females and 1 male between the ages of 20-40 although 25-40 would be more desirable.The scene takes place in a kitchen and should run for approximately 5 minutes. The scene opens with a shot of the three characters in the kitchen. The arrival of a notebook throws the relationships into disarray revealing the tensions that bubble under the surface of relationships. if anyone is interested please contact me at laura.smith1@student.dit.ie
    Thanks
    Laura

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭lyndak082

looking for an actor or someone who could do a drunken waiter appearence at a wedding next year? maybe someone up and coming or trying to get into the business??

anyone out there interested get in touch!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 donalforeman

Casting for the lead male role in a short film to be shot in Dublin in April.

All actors aged 20-30 may apply.

Please email headshot and CV to donalforeman AT gmail DOT com

This is unpaid work but expenses will be covered.

For more info on the director and to see his previous work, please visit www.donalforeman.com

Sent you a pm from your post in Stand Up Comedy.
    You might want to post in 'auditions'

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭markw999

Two male actors required for a 15 minute play running as part of the
    International Dublin Gay Theatre Festival in May.

The parts are:
    Johnny - About 30. A sensitive and fragile bank worker who's
    retreating more and more into his own world.
    Stephen - About 30. A charming, slightly weary and no-nonsense
    farmer's son from Sligo; up in Dublin for a break from the farm.

The piece is written by Mark Ward and directed by Shane Carr.
    Auditions will be held in Room 2 in the Gaiety School of Acting on
    Monday 29th March from 6pm.
    Please contact Mark on 0863417892 to make an appointment.

Actors are asked to prepare a monologue and to bring along a cv and a
    headshot to the audition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Probable Parent

CHARACTERS NEEDED FOR NEW IRISH FEATURE FILM
    (NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!)
    Probable Parent is a new feature film to be developed by Venom Film in association with the Irish Film Board.
    We are currently looking for a male character (aged between 20 – 45 years old)
    who is from overseas with an authentic foreign accent (excluding US and English accents)
    Remember there is no experience necessary; we hope to find some undiscovered talent out there!
    If you are interested in finding out more about the production please email us on:
    sheena@venom.ie or just come along to our Open Casting:

Friday
    26th March
    PORTLAOISE
    Dunamaise Arts Centre, Church Street,
    Portlaoise Co. Laois

4pm- 10pm
    Saturday
    27th March
    NAVAN

New Grange Hotel, Bridge Street, Navan

12noon - 6pm
    Mon
    29th March
    Dublin

Filmbase, Curved Street, Temple Bar,
    Dublin 2

11.00am - 9pm
    Tuesday
    30th March

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 an jig gig

AN JIG GIG
    Series 2

TG4’s hit show returns with a mission to find the best traditional Irish dancers in Ireland

Last year An Jig Gig burst onto our screens with dancers of all ages, disciplines and codes, battling it out to become Ireland’s best traditional dance act.
    In a nail-biting final last December, Irish Beats finally emerged victorious to claim the title of An Jig Gig Champions 2009, triumphing over World Champion Clodagh Roper, Celtic Roots, and The Mark Donnellan Memorial Team.

Now it’s time to begin the search for An Gig Jig Champion 2010!

Hosted by Róisín Ní Thomáin, the show will again see hundreds of acts, from all different styles of Irish dance, and all age groups, take to the stage.

Keeping a close eye on all the talented hopefuls are our 3 judges.

Breandán de Gallaí, former lead dancer with Riverdance, Breandán is used to working with the world’s top Irish dancers. He is a hard man to impress and any dancer going on stage in front of him, aiming to be crowned the best Irish dance act in Ireland, better give the performance of their lives!

Dearbhla Lennon, also a former lead dancer of Riverdance, has experienced performing at the top level in Irish dance for years. Like Breandán, she is an expert in the field, and will quickly weed out the chancers from the talented dancers.

Labhrás Sonaí Choilm Learraí, a champion Sean-nós dancer, and a fanatical supporter of the older styles of Irish dance completes the judging panel. Labhras, a man who knows what he likes, won’t be pulling any punches with such a prestigious prize at stake.

All 3 judges are experts in the field of Irish dance, but will they see eye to eye with such a variety of styles on display? Or will the Riverdancers clash with the Sean-nós? Sparks are sure to fly again on An Jig Gig…..

With all the incredible traditional dance talent in Ireland, no one can know for sure who will emerge victorious. Only one thing is for certain – one act will be crowned champion and will claim the title of best traditional Irish dance act 2010.

To apply to take part in the competition, please visit the programme website at www.tg4.ie/jiggig and fill out the application form.

Please apply early to guarantee your place at the auditions. All applicants will be contacted to confirm a time and venue for their audition.

Auditions will take place on:
    Friday 7th May: Killarney, 5pm - 8pm
    Saturday 8th May: Cork, 10am - 1pm
    Saturday, 8th May: Limerick, 4pm - 7pm
    Sunday, 9th May: Galway, 10am - 1pm
    Sunday 9th may: Dublin, 4pm - 8pm

**Additional dates and venues may be added.

Successful applicants will be invited to RTE studios in Dublin to take part in the show.

Dates for the recording of the series:

There are 10 "First Round" shows. The "First Round" shows will be recorded over the following dates:

Wednesday 26th May 2010
    Thursday 27th May 2010
    Friday 28th May 2010
    Wednesday 2nd June 2010
    Thursday 3rd June 2010
    Friday 4th June 2010

One winner will be picked from each of the "First Round" shows.

**Please note, successful applicants will not be required in RTE on all of the above dates. They will only be required for one of the dates to record the "First Round" show they are in.

There are then 3 additional shows to whittle the 10 "First Round" winners down to 1 overall series winner.

The Quarter Final will be recorded in RTE, Dublin, on Thursday 10th June.
    The dance acts to make it through to the Semi Final will return to RTE, Dublin on Thursday 17th June 2010.
    Finally, the dance acts that have made it all the way to the Series Finale will return to RTE, Dublin on Thursday 24th June 2010.

Any style of Irish dance is eligible for the show. Also, there are no age restrictions on contestants. The number of people in each act is also not restricted, and can range from one upwards.
    If you can Irish dance, we want to hear from you now!

For more information please contact Mark at Adare Productions on 01 2843877 or email mark@adareproductions.ie.

AN JIG GIG

Tar éis iontais na bliana anuraidh tráth ar tugadh damhsóirí Gaelacha den uile chineál agus aois inár láthair, tá An Jig Gig ag filleadh do shéasúr eile.

B'iad Irish Beats a thug an chraobh leo, cé gur chuir na trúpaí eile a shroich an babhta ceannais - Clodagh Roper, Celtic Roots, agus The Mark Donnellan Memorial Team a ndúshlán go maith go dtí an deireadh.

Seo linn arís, mar sin, ar thóir damhsóirí den scoth do shraith 2010.

Is í Róisín Ní Thomáin, a chuirfidh an clár i láthair agus is iad seo leanas na moltóirí:

Breandán de Gallaí, príomhdhamhsóir le Riverdance ar feadh i bhfad agus Stiúrthóir Damhsa leis an seó iontach sin anois. Tá taithí na mblianta ag Breandán ag obair le réalta an damhsa agus aithníonn sé an scoth nuair a fheiceann sé é.

Dearbhla Lennon príomhdhamhsóir le Riverdance, duine de réalta an damhsa sa tír seo le blianta anuas, saineolaí a thuigeann an ealaín.

Labhrás Sonaí Choilm Learraí, fear a bhfuil craobhacha damhsa ar an sean-nós buaite aige agus duine atá thar a bheith dílis don sean stil. Ní chuirfidh Labhrás fiacail ina bhreithiúnas.

Beidh an triúr moltóirí ar thóir ardchaighdeáin, fuinnimh agus spleodair, tréithe atá ar fáil go forleathan ag lucht an damhsa Ghaelaigh. Beidh na scórtha san iomaíocht ach ní bheidh ann ach aon bhuaiteoir amháin, faraor.

Tá cead isteach ag aon damhsóir Gaelach, cuma cén stíl, cuma cén aois, cuma an duine aonair, beirt, triúr nó trúpa atá i gceis.

Má tá steip agat agus fonn iomaíochta ort, bí linn.

Is féidir cur isteach trí chliceáil ar an nasc maidir leis An Jig Gig ar láithreán gréasáin TG4 nó téigh go www.tg4.ie/jiggig.

Le haghaidh tuille eolais, cur glaoch ar Mark in Adare Productions ar 01 2843877 nó seol ríomhphost go dtí mark@adareproductions.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Anna_Banana

Hi Guys,

I’m producing a short film for college, and I am in search of an actor!
    The crew is comprised of film students from Griffith College. So far, between the class of 5, we’ve made 10 short films/documentaries.
    We’re currently putting together 5 short dramas to be filmed at the end of the month.

The short film is about a young guy shut in in his apartment with his laptop. He starts to hear things and see things that are very out of the ordinary.
    He appears to be haunting himself.

Its a very interesting piece, and a bit of fun too.
    It would be perfect for any actor looking to expand their showreel - 5 minutes fully dedicated to them!

I need a young male - late teens/early 20s.

I’ll be hosting a casting session tomorrow evening in Griffith College.

If this part interests you, or you think you know someone that would suit it, please send me a PM asap!

Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 34 MEJ

Hi,
    Im looking for an actor who can do an English accent for a radio documentary.
    Its for my final year college project and the voice Im trying to recreate is of a 50 year old man in 1937 who was born in South Africa but educated in London and I imagine has quite a posh London accent.

If anyone can help please let me know. Cant afford to pay much unfortunatly but you will recieve a copy of the documentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Deamonn

Dublin Zombie Walk 2010 in aid of The Irish Cancer Society and The Royal National Lifeboats Institution are looking for a female model for a promo shoot which will be going out to all national newspapers and included in a press release and all promo material.

Requirements: Female aged between 18-35

Please send current photo along with any relevant information to info@dublinzombiewalk.com

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 DYT

Press Release – 7 May 2010

Dublin Youth Theatre is holding auditions for fifteen sponsored places for a two week summer school for young people from immigrant communities between the ages of 14 – 22 who live in Dublin.

Auditions, Wednesday 26th May 2010, 6pm – 9pm, Dublin Youth Theatre, 23 Upper Gardiner Street, Dublin 1

7 May 2010; Dublin Youth Theatre (DYT) were delighted to confirm today that they will be hosting a two week summer school, funded by Dublin City Council Integration Office, for young people from immigrant communities between the ages of 14 – 22 who live in Dublin.

The summer school will be held from 5th – 9th July & 12th – 16th July from 11am – 4pm daily.

The summer school will be facilitated by DYT’s Artistic Director Gary Keegan, also of Brokentalkers Theatre Company. Gary’s practice aims to create new, innovative and accessible live performance that transcends cultural and geographical boundaries, dealing with universal stories of contemporary life. The summer school will be co-facilitated by Róisín McGann, ex-DYT member, Artstrain graduate and Associate Producer with THEATREclub.

The workshops will explore multi-culturalism and participants own experiences of living in a multi-cultural society in keeping with Brokentalker's policy to create work that responds to the contemporary world of which it is a part, and to draw from the skills, experiences and interests of the collective to inform the development of the work.

The project is intended to promote dialogue, interaction and understanding between young members of Dublin’s immigrant community and DYT members through theatre.

It is also intended to act as a means of improving access to Dublin Youth Theatre and the area of Youth Theatre activities in general for young members of immigrant communities.

Fifteen young people from immigrant communities will be selected from workshop auditions (young people do not need to prepare anything in advance) which will be held on Wednesday 26th May from 6pm – 9pm in Dublin Youth Theatre.

Those selected must be able to attend ALL of the dates of the summer school from 5th – 9th July & 12th – 16th July from 11am – 4pm daily and have English as a working language.

All places are sponsored by funding from the Dublin City Council Integration Office and all participants will receive a daily lunch allowance.

If you would like to audition please contact Maria Schweppe at 018743687/dyt@iol.ie

Dublin Youth Theatre Summer School
    Facilitated by Gary Keegan and Róisín McGann
    Auditions: Wednesday 26th May 6pm – 9pm, Dublin Youth Theatre, 23 Upper Gardiner Street, Dublin 1.
    If you would like to audition please contact Maria at 01 874 3687 /dyt@iol.ie
    Summer School dates: 5th – 9th July & 12th – 16th July from 11am – 4pm
    Open to young people from immigrant communities between the ages of 14 – 22 who live in the Dublin area and have English as a working language.

Advertisement