Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ze Bulli

1353637383941»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Assuming its the same as mine, you'll have the following:

Base, cone (tube), drip tip, drip tip adaptor to fit the drip tip to cone and carts.

To set up, make the coil, attach to the posts on opposite side to the air hole. Put the cone on by pushing the wick ends inside the cone and screwing onto the base. Put drip tip into the adaptor and screw onto the top of the cone. Add about 4 drops and vape. Might be a good idea to wet the wick before attaching the drip top adaptor actually.

The cart can be attached to the drip tip adaptor if you like but I don't like the carts. Too much flavour lost.

If you go back to the initial posts in this thread there's pics and more detail. Great atty.

If I don't have the drip tip adaptor (Digby didn't have a spare one), can I just screw the plastic drip tip onto the top of the body (cone?) and drip that way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, just pop it off and add a few drops then put it back on. I hate those plastic yokes but it will work fine.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah
    that's what i meant in my pm
    except cut the mouthpiece off somehow frm one of them and you'll be able to put a normal 510 drip tip in it

the adapter I have is one of those mouthpieces that was cut apart like that so I just screw it into the body of the bulli and then put 510 drip tip in

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

[QUOTE=

What's a B type drip tip by the way?[/QUOTE]

You can get them here:

http://www.ecigwizard.com/accessories/drip-tips/ego-type-b-mega-drip-tip.html

but if you ever had one of the old style mega carto atomisers they came with a big rubber drip tip that will do the job just as well....never throw anything out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Bubba9 wrote: »
    never throw anything out

...and remember what being single is like? (Awesome, I know...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

grindle wrote: »
    ...and remember what being single is like? (Awesome, I know...)

you obviously have never taken curtains to the dump and been sent back to get them:)

Haven't used the Bulli for about a week. Made a new wick and coil for it and took a few toots......just lovely. I've been using the A7 recently and it's very good for the price but just not as good....

Actually, I bought a 306 during the week and a drip shield but thought I had a drip tip for it....I didn't...

Anyway, I bodged together a system with the shield to let me see what it's like. Wow, excellent indeed. The shield is leak proof and works really well. BV have KF shields that are designed for them but are oos. Going to just get a wide delrin tip for it and throw on the shield while I'm waiting. It is a really really nice vape. The 306 LR I got is debridged and I think it's one of the cleanest flavours I've ever had.

srsly?

I remember trying 306's before and I just couldn't get on with them at all

ive been using the rda a fair bit lately, it juist looks so cool with the clear tank.
    I don't even really care that the vape isn't as good as the bulli, it's just so... handy. drip in 10 drops.. put bottle away for an hour.

I tried the 306 a year ago and didn't take to it either. I think the shield cools the atty and it holds around 5 drops without a sign of leaking. Maybe just my imagination but it seemed like a really warm, not hot like before, flavourful vape.

Probably come on tomorrow saying iit sucks, nothing like the Bulli blah blah blah....

Those drip shields are pretty good aren't they? I'd heard of them but didn't really know what they were or how they worked.

Jaysus, if there was one for the Bulli or RDA to stop them leaking we'd be set up!!

• Advertisement

heh, the rda would look pretty ridiculous with a drip shield that allowed for enough airflow to use it

did you just pick up a bog standard 306? might grab one in the future to try out

It's a debridged one from BV, only a few euros. If you have a shield already and a 510 to 510 adaptor then you just need the delrin drip tip.

Unusable without the drip tip though.....as I found out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

yeah
    that's what i meant in my pm
    except cut the mouthpiece off somehow frm one of them and you'll be able to put a normal 510 drip tip in it

the adapter I have is one of those mouthpieces that was cut apart like that so I just screw it into the body of the bulli and then put 510 drip tip in

Now I understand, so the cut off plastic piece should have the correct diameter to fit a standard drip tip, got it.

Still havene't gotten around to setting this up yet but I now have enough wick and wire to give it several (thousand) goes.

Incidentally if anyone needs some cheap mesh/wick/wire...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 basim42

Hello. I think it's better to use under the vaporesso system, my friend has been using it for more than a year, there are no problems with it at all

Advertisement