Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for house mates (Ballincollig area maybe?)

• 03-02-2016 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

hi i am a very easy going professional in my 30s (early thirties!) and am looking for a room to rent in Ballincollig ideally, but failing that somewhere very close to model farm road (place of work).

for a combination of reasons there are a poor choice of rooms on offer. first issue is around room quality then location and lastly cost.

So in a nut shell i am keen to explore the idea of renting a house from scratch and am just wondering is there anyone on here or that knows of any one is looking for a room to rent?

i have seen some nice places online, location and price are good, just a matter really of getting people to spread the cost.

am open to any kind of arrangement really, even couples so if there is anyone in same boat, or alternatively has any suggestions please give me a dm or reply here! thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭Milly33

you can put an add up on boards looking for flatmates.. Rent is gone nuts in Cork so not many decant places out there...

Advertisement