Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance Grinds DIT 3rd year Accounting and finance degree

• 04-02-2014 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi just wondering if anyone knows where to get grinds for advanced finance? Im In my final year of the accountancy and finance degree in DIT. I know DIT lecturers do grinds but not for DIT students. Anyone have any information?

Cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Oisinnolan wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone knows where to get grinds for advanced finance? Im In my final year of the accountancy and finance degree in DIT. I know DIT lecturers do grinds but not for DIT students. Anyone have any information?

Cheers folks

What areas do you want to cover ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Oisinnolan

Basically the entire course haha. Ive exam papers I can send to you which I would like to cover. The exam paper covers topics like EOQ,
    market values and share prices, share price behaviour, investment portfolios which includes expected returns and investment strategy's, WACC

Advertisement