Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking to form a Band!

• 11-09-2012 11:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hello,

Looking to form a band(2, 3 or 4 part) or be part of a band and not that use to the stage presence. No one I know seems to have the enthusiasm to make a proper effort so I said I'd give boards a try.
    I'm 22, play keyboard/guitar & am based in Cork. Interested in 70's rock.
    Main tastes would be Pink Floyd, Neil Young, Tom Petty, Elton John, The Who, Bowie, Hollies, U2, but pretty much open to anything other than heavy metal

So if anyone else out there is also relatively new to music, or if anyone would like to introduce some keyboards to their band; then this could be a good place to start! Don't contact if outside county Cork

Let me know, Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moved from "Music Production Commercial Interaction"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Well dude, send us an ould PM if you're still looking for a band to start. We're based in Limerick and currently its only drums and bass. We will be doing covers which are slightly heavier than commercial, but still listener friendly.

Advertisement