Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are you most looking forward to this year?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

2013 has been really awful for me so far. A lot of upheaval, and a bout of depression. So, I don't know really, I'm just hoping conditions improve?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

blur in august

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

2013 has been really awful for me so far. A lot of upheaval, and a bout of depression. So, I don't know really, I'm just hoping conditions improve?

The year for me started off with such promise and then went all wrong.
    Has to get better, right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

Smidge wrote: »
    The year for me started off with such promise and then went all wrong.
    Has to get better, right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

Suuuure. *pats Smidge's head patronisingly*

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Suuuure. *pats Smidge's head patronisingly*

:pac:

I accept you patronising pat as a definitive "YES"
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Hopefully moving to London to move in with the OH. C'mon, someone give me a job...

Smidge wrote: »
    I accept you patronising pat as a definitive "YES"
    :D

When it all goes to shít, don't hesitate to come looking for me to blame.

:cool::pac:

Hopefully moving to London to move in with the OH. C'mon, someone give me a job...

London would definitely be better than most places for job-hunting right now.

The auld lad is having a fist fight with cancer at the moment and winning. He's due (hopefully) to have that mother fcuker KO'd in time for christmas and to be back to his old self. So ya, really looking forward to christmas/end of this year.

Advertisement