Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading only one comic

• 30-06-2012 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi I used to read alot of comics which hard enough when u don't live near any of the main cities. But basically now all I read I'd daredevil, the rest don't interest me as much anymore. Batman inc. was the last straw really too many stories scattered around in alot of comics. Anyone else like this only read one or two characters

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marianeB

Well, reading only one comic makes me feel bored. I usually read more comic books in a day.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 10,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I find I buy collected editions more than single issues, partly because I don't find single issues a particularly rewarding proposition these days considering the cost and partly because I like being able to put things on bookshelves.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,278 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I've been reading 2000AD every week since 1995 and it's still the only one I pick up on a regular basis.

Although there are loads of different characters and stories in it across loads of different genres, so I guess it's enough to keep me entertained!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

marianeB wrote: »
    Well, reading only one comic makes me feel bored. I usually read more comic books in a day.

I read plenty of comics that I'm not bored, there only daredevil tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

I recently re-discovered 2000ad again and am quite happy making it my only read at the moment, although I do check out the odd DC new 52 every now and again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement