Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

bluewolf wrote: »
    i was going to come in and say hi but then there was blood so eh... :pac:
    Well a bloodless hello from me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

PaulieC wrote: »
    Well a bloodless hello from me!

howya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

It's still there. Bit fried at the moment anylising data... not even sure how I'm meant to be doing this.

We get more of some things, less of others... dam... now to try and show what this means in some sort of interpretive dance...

...or a chart.

:confused:

How's yourself?

Sure I'm only mighty :D
    It's Friday, I've a full belly, and am cosied up in the corner pretending to do 'busy work' while everyone else is actually busy. I should feel a wee bit bad I suppose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Beer is on mah mind.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I was bold and went out drinking last night. Just had the three and a good boogie. Feeling grand today so a win/win situation!

• Advertisement

Beer is on mah mind.:cool:

I like your thinking.... will we chance a sneaky lunchtime pint? Just to get the ball rolling...

I was bold and went out drinking last night. Just had the three and a good boogie. Feeling grand today so a win/win situation!
    I got dragged to the pub for two pints - I was wrecked and to be honest I'd have preferred a cup of tea, a twirl bar and bed

Potentially all at the same time....cos I is so wild y'know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Was it a date last night pk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I have to call a Mr Wenker now:(
    Why do people have such strange names.....

Just reminded me I meant to say,my boss was on the phone the other day,taking down an email address or something and he was calling it out as he wrote,he obviously meant to say hyphen but said hymen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I knew a Vietnamese guy called Min.

Maybe your boss knows him too and he came on the line in the middle of the conversation?

I dont think he even noticed he said it.wonder what was going through his mind

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I dont think he even noticed he said it.wonder what was going through his mind

bet you'll ask for a cut and blowjob next time you go to the hairdresser :pac:

I like your thinking.... will we chance a sneaky lunchtime pint? Just to get the ball rolling...
    Cant do sneaky drinks Im afraid,plus Id never stop at just 1.Meh,finished at 7 anyway so will last til then Im sure!

Cant do sneaky drinks Im afraid,plus Id never stop at just 1.Meh,finished at 7 anyway so will last til then Im sure!
    I'm getting used to finishing at 7 now instead of half 5 - it's not the worst in the sense that you never miss anything half decent on TV and can still go drinking

However I'd imagine it'll be a royal balls in the summertime when BBQs are starting around 5ish

However I'd imagine it'll be a royal balls in the summertime when BBQs are starting around 5ish

Forward thinking- I like it :D

Forward thinking- I like it :D
    True - I hate winter so I'm planning ahead for summer :)

True - I hate winter so I'm planning ahead for summer :)

Sure we'd be as well off booking nice cheap holidays in advance while we're at it.
    I also bet we could get a nice group discount too if we all go.
    Who's in? :p

Sure we'd be as well off booking nice cheap holidays in advance while we're at it.
    I also bet we could get a nice group discount too if we all go.
    Who's in? :p

o/

Evening all,how goes it?Currently sitting waiting to get mah hair cut bored out of my tree though I am going on a bit of a pub crawl later so that will be fun.Stupid rain though.:/

• Advertisement

Evening all,how goes it?Currently sitting waiting to get mah hair cut bored out of my tree though I am going on a bit of a pub crawl later so that will be fun.Stupid rain though.:/
    Did a bit of study last night after college then played a bit of Arkham Asylum - I know it's not the new game but it was on offer - good craic tbf

Studied this morning, watching the Liverpool game on a stream at home now, then a KCs and a few beers after more study later :)

Hope the hair turns out alright for you Otis

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Mind yourself now :p

I'm off out too, heading to Krystle!?

Krystle????

Wash your mouth out young lady!

Starting somewhere around Pembroke Road/Baggott St and taking it from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Woohoo Saturday!

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Just tucking into a huge dinner, starting to come around a wee bit. Went into town to meet a friend for 'a quiet drink' which quickly turned into a bottle of rum and copious beers.
    I broke myself :(

How's the hair Otis?

Pretty damn spiffy even if I do say so mahself!
    :pac:

Pretty damn spiffy even if I do say so mahself!

Cockiness like that justifies the following....
    pics or gtfo

I've 3 Bierre Rossini from Aldi in the fridge - nice beer and cheap enough too

I was ID'd though although I'll take it as a compliment for a man of 23 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I've 3 Bierre Rossini from Aldi in the fridge - nice beer and cheap enough too

I was ID'd though although I'll take it as a compliment for a man of 23 :)

I got ID'd at An Bróg a few weeks back.

I laughed in his face and walked in, still amazed it worked to be honest. I'm 27 :pac:

• Advertisement

Cockiness like that justifies the following....
    pics or gtfo

Done.

Now go bask in my spiffiness.

:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement