Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm noticing alot more people than me have almost everyone happy with the formation. Are you guys buying formation cards? Or what?

Some of my guys are variants - so they might like 4-4-2 but they're ok playing in 4-1-2-1-2. Some players I have searched for that formation player, just so they'll be happy.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iGZDXtvJbbvWR

Was building my Irish team fine and earning a fair bit by buying managers cheap and selling on...... til I bought Lukaku for a ridiculous price :eek:

Will probably set up an U-21 team now with Thiago Lukaku Balotelli Wilshere Rodwell Smalling Jones McCarthy etc

Oh and Sabre..... shouldn't the Renford Rejects have Almunia, Bramble, Ameobi, Heskey etc ???

I have to get 2500 coins tonight :P

So far Ive gotten 2 mini bronze pack, 100 bid tokens and 500 coins.

My Brazil team so far.

LB - Maxwell
    CB- Juan

CM - Gilberto Silva
    CM - Rivaldo
    RM - Elano

ST - Adriano
    ST - Baptista

This is obviously just a starter Brazilian team. Hopefully when I get coins when the game comes out Ill be trying to get Thiago Silva, Ganso, Ronaldinho, Pato, Neymar etc.

EDIT: Seen a Juninho (Former Lyon player) go for 600 coins earlier. He usually goes for around 2000 but I had no coins to bid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

75 bid tokens? Ugh. :(

Feckin bid tokens again.

No point giving me bid tokens when I have no coins to bid on things :mad:

I logged on and was greeted by "ACCOUNT LOCKED" and now I have to answer these security questions:

1) How many players are in your club?
    2) How many kits does your club own?

They say I can verify on my console game :rolleyes:

RIDICULOUS!!!

EDIT:
    screenshotdp.png

What the feck is this bollox?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

2,500 coins. Aw yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I downloaded the free UT on Fifa 11 last night so that the browser would allow me setup my new team for 12, but when I got my 2 free packs(the only decent players I got) i choose to store in club and now I cant see those players/items anywhere!!!

Any help??

• Advertisement

I downloaded the free UT on Fifa 11 last night so that the browser would allow me setup my new team for 12, but when I got my 2 free packs(the only decent players I got) i choose to store in club and now I cant see those players/items anywhere!!!

Any help??

Go to your squad - Click on a position - Click add player and a list of the players you have should appear.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I logged on and was greeted by "ACCOUNT LOCKED" and now I have to answer these security questions:

1) How many players are in your club?
    2) How many kits does your club own?

They say I can verify on my console game :rolleyes:

RIDICULOUS!!!

EDIT:
    screenshotdp.png

What the feck is this bollox?

Did you get this sorted Mikey?

No. I went into Live chat with someone from EA and he said EA were aware of the problem and it should be fixed after some time... Cheers for that :rolleyes:

No more UT untill FIFA 12 drops, and I only have 10 players so wont be able to play matches for coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 barrybo

Any help??

Go into your active squad and replace a player or empty card slot with them. just click on the card and theb "swap with club" or "add player"

Robinson,
    O'Shea,
    Brown,
    Smalling,
    Santon,
    Coleman,
    Ireland,
    Diaby,
    Capel,
    Doyle,
    ST

2 players away from having a full Premiership 11. Although, I'd like to get McGeady for his 5 star skill moves but he is pretty expensive. It'd mean I'd probably have to go for McCarthy too, and play heavily on the Irish link.

Theres no one that has decent pace and is left footed in the Premiership who I could realistically get at this stage, so I'll probably stick with Diego Capel.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Theres no one that has decent pace and is left footed in the Premiership who I could realistically get at this stage, so I'll probably stick with Diego Capel.

Jonas Gutierrez? He might be right footed but he is an LM on Ultimate Team.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Jonas Gutierrez? He might be right footed but he is an LM on Ultimate Team.

I was thinking Jonas or Jarvis maybe. Two players I definitely like. I need someone to buy my Szczezny to finance it though.

Just picked up a 4-4-2 Robbie Keane for 400. 68 pace, but fits in nicely with Doyle at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Any help??

I did the above and was then able to sign in and start my team. Niiicee. Abidal, Ben Arfa, Kevin Nolan, Koscienly prob my better players. Don't have any money yet and still getting to grips with what's going on so don't want to start selling players becuase I'll prob sell them for way too much/less etc.

Nice one :) Definitely check out the market anyways. Remember that certain leagues (Premier League) will be more pricey when the game comes out as well - plenty of people snapping up bargains for later.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Nice one :) Definitely check out the market anyways. Remember that certain leagues (Premier League) will be more pricey when the game comes out as well - plenty of people snapping up bargains for later.

Wish I knew how to play the market more. Would be great to be able to pick up a few players now that I could sell for a nice profit in a week or two.

I assume my gold Abidal, 81, 4-5-1 is worth a bit?? Looking at others for sale I guess ill get 3-5k was hoping for more, but what do I know :S

• Advertisement

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I did the above and was then able to sign in and start my team. Niiicee. Abidal, Ben Arfa, Kevin Nolan, Koscienly prob my better players. Don't have any money yet and still getting to grips with what's going on so don't want to start selling players becuase I'll prob sell them for way too much/less etc.

Yeah I've got the hang of it now, a few sales done already no purchases yet, can see this being very very addictive :D

Now if only the game would arrive haha

does anyone have any real bargain players that are good but seem to go cheaply? god its like the trying to fing the bargains in footy manager, love it

What I do is set the maximum buy now price to 400 when i'm searching and sometimes you find a good player with a rating of 80 or over.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Got a free mini gold pack with Olic in it, so it seems like I gonna be sticking with my Bundesliga team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Got another 100 bid tokens. Ill take them considering its 5000 coins for 100 tokens!!! Ill use them up eventually anyway.

My current first 11:

xLAG6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cpaul

I'm still getting the 'Sorry, the service you're trying to reach is unavailable ' message when I click on the button to change my team name (aflter clicking to open starter pack)

Is the early access offer only for FUT 11 teams? I have a FUT 10 team as I didn't buy FIFA 11. However I've seen on numerous web-sites that early access should work for FUT 9, 10 and 11.

Anyone else using a FUT 10 team?

cpaul wrote: »
    I'm still getting the 'Sorry, the service you're trying to reach is unavailable ' message when I click on the button to change my team name (aflter clicking to open starter pack)

Is the early access offer only for FUT 11 teams? I have a FUT 10 team as I didn't buy FIFA 11. However I've seen on numerous web-sites that early access should work for FUT 9, 10 and 11.

Anyone else using a FUT 10 team?

Maybe if you just keep your original team name it might let you log in?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Trick for getting bargains is set your buy now price to the what ever coins you have. Then skip pages till you get to the 59th minute, people dont really know the prices of players and some just make mistakes pricing them. Keep going through the pages looking for bargains.

Got a 4-3-3 Jones for 400 coins then sold for 2000. Have to be quick tho there is alot of people doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I made an 800 coin profit on a Bryan Ruiz card using the 59th minute method.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I made an 800 coin profit on a Bryan Ruiz card using the 59th minute method.

Explain

Advertisement