Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Medical legal Solicitor

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Nagual

info?

don't really understand this system

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭blueythebear

Nagual wrote: »
    {SNIP}

You're most likely out of time to take any case but that can also depend on your circumstances. Also, it's not a good idea to name names on a public forum so I'd suggest you edit your post if that is either your name or the doctor you refer to.

Take some advice from a solicitor on this matter but bear in mind that medical negligence cases are very difficult to prove and would probably require a significant monetary investment from you to hire a solicitor to take such a case.

New to this stuff. The posting rules say that I may not edit a post.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,184 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Nagual wrote: »
    New to this stuff. The posting rules say that I may not edit a post.:confused:

Then PM a Mod and ask them to delete it. It can be inferred from your post that you feel he acted negligently and that us potentially defamatory. Clearly he's still practising as a doctor and could take action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

You can delete an entire post in the within the options in the edit menu.

thanks littlemac

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Sportsmad_Mick

rescue16 wrote: »
    You wont get one that will no win no fee in ireland and you are better off getting a good solictor than trying to get no win no fee take my word for it i have had experence in this. Your best bet is go to your own solictor and ask there advice they will put you onto the proper people :D

If only solicitors recognised that if this is not something they are experienced in they shouldn't be taking it on! It definately not the case that a local solicitor will transfer the case to someone who knows how to deal with it properly- these days however most see it as a cash cow that could save their business so are trying to run it themselves...messing cases up, making more hassle for injured patients and increasing their costs unnecessary due to their incompetence- and of course us good oul taxpayers foot the bill for their mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

If only solicitors recognised that if this is not something they are experienced in they shouldn't be taking it on! It definately not the case that a local solicitor will transfer the case to someone who knows how to deal with it properly- these days however most see it as a cash cow that could save their business so are trying to run it themselves...messing cases up, making more hassle for injured patients and increasing their costs unnecessary due to their incompetence- and of course us good oul taxpayers foot the bill for their mistakes
    huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mitch Maar

helm09 wrote: »
    Be very careful about firm you choose, medial negligence is extremely tricky, I know this, I've been there.. Alot of firms are trying to get into it because fees are high but there only 3 or 4 solicitors in Dublin who are any good. Send me a PM if you want more details of my experience.

Hi
    I have a fantastic case & before choosing any solicitor, I would like to know more about this solicitors firm. If you have any good information send it to me I will be thankful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Mammyof1 wrote: »
    ive a very good case

Med neg clients (or would-be clients) always think this. Most of them are wrong.

Advertisement