Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superstars of the Universe and Frozen Show

• 17-11-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anybody know what this show is like? These people appear and disappear in small towns around Ireland, charging €10 per ticket, but for what kind of show? Is it puppets? People in character suits? Is it something on screen? All I know is that they use the IP of numerous childrens character franchaises all over their posters, which sets expectations very high among children.

Has anyone attended their show?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dahlia2

Hi designgirl,
    Superstars of the universe & Frozen are in our town & I was wondering the same as your post above. Did you end up going to it, or heard what it was like. I've 2 kids & a baby & I'll be by myself taking them. Not sure how it will go with baby (sleep time around then). Can you tell me anything about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 inkdog

I would also be interested to know whether this show is worth the money. Can't find a thing on internet about it and this is the second time they've been in my area.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

Has anyone gone to this show? Surely someone has gone.

Advertisement