Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

23 year old man, 15 year old girl.

Options
  • 06-01-2010 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

My Brother in law has started 'dating' a schoolgirl. If she was your Daughter, would you be comfortable with this?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If he was my brother in law I wouldn't be comfortable with it, let alone if she was my child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

no.. but i'd look more from the "giggidy" perspective if your the guy involved! Grass onn the field and all that of course :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

If she was my daughter your brother in law would be getting beat up and down the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Ill be honest. NO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

I wouldn't be too happy about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

No. I wouldn't want her dating a 23 year old, and I certainly wouldn't want her 'dating' a 23 year old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Doni Mack

spurious wrote: »
    If he was my brother in law I wouldn't be comfortable with it, let alone if she was my child.

Why would I care who he shags?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

It's wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'd report him, the sick fúck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

si_guru wrote: »
    It's wrong.
    .. in all the right ways :P

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Probably not.

Age differences are not a big deal, once you reach a certain age. Theres and 8 year gap there, and that would be fine if she was about 18 or 20. But not 15. It just doesnt sit right with me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Nope but when I was at school it was quite common for girls of about 16 to be dating men in their 20s. There is no way I would allow it though. One thing I always noticed about these men was that none of them would have gotten girlfriends their own age and they were generally losers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'd be ecstatic.

Trolly mc Trollerson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Is he a priest?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Doni Mack wrote: »
    Why would I care who he shags?

Because there is something not quite right about wanting to shag a barely pubescent child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Doni Mack

Kiera wrote: »
    I'd report him, the sick fúck!

To who & for what?And apparently she is 16 in two months

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Blacey

No, I would not be comfortable. I've been in that situation (from the teen's perspective) and I regret every single minute of it. I grew up too fast. Of course at the time, I thought I knew exactly what I was doing, which is why someone needs to talk to your brother in law and get him to end it. Even if this pair are meant for each other, the guy needs to back off for a couple of years at least, before someone gets hurt (or her folks call the police)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

If a 15 year old guy was riding a 23 year old girl, what would your reactions be then?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Thats still underaged genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Not a fuckin chance would I let either of my daughters do something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Toulousain wrote: »
    If a 15 year old guy was riding a 23 year old girl, what would your reactions be then?

Nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

im 22 but wouldnt even touch a 15 year old feels kinda perverted mate been honest.

Toulousain wrote: »

First, Legend,

Then, WTF is she playing at, sick hoor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

16 is still not legal. I'd report him to the guards thats who. Do you think he will wait until she is 17 to have sex with her?

Boston wrote: »
    Thats still underaged genius.

OP is the brother in law, trying to see if we will agree with what he is up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

My Brother in law has started 'dating' a schoolgirl. If she was your Daughter, would you be comfortable with this?

If comfortable means ringing the Gardí to report potential child rape... then maybe. though stripping the pedo, chucking him into the back of a van covered in oil and broken glass and introducing him to 2 attack dogs would probably make me more comfortable....

Seriously though, if he touches her he qualifies top of his class as a pedophile, will be arrested and probably jailed and 'shown a good time' by his new prison buddies. While she may think all is fun atm nothing to say in five years she doesnt bring charges against him... you may want to tell your brother in law this.

Kiera wrote: »
    16 is still not legal. I'd report him to the guards thats who. Do you think he will wait until she is 17 to have sex with her?

17 for buttsecks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

When I was in school a 16 year old friend of mine was going out with 22 year old guy. I know the guy now (he's almost 30) and he's really nice, but at the time I just thought he was a perv.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement