Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

23 year old man, 15 year old girl.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Doni Mack

Kiera wrote: »
    16 is still not legal. I'd report him to the guards thats who. Do you think he will wait until she is 17 to have sex with her?

Obviously I dont know what goes on when she stays in his house. I have said that she is not to be brought anywhere near my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

to me it just screams ....nooooooo ...not good.

you said it in the title "23 year old man, 15 year old girl"

if it were ten years later (ie. 33 and 25...no problem) ....
    My logic....
    once you turn 18 (as a guy) .... you shouldnt really be with anyone younger than a year behind you,

once you turn 20 .... 2yrs younger is ok

turn 25 ..... once she's over 18 (even at that some 18yr old girls are not capable of an adult relationship ...so leaning more towards 21 on that)

turn 30 .... you'll be lucky (if ya get any) .... you prob dont want anyone under 25 and no-one over 35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Toulousain wrote: »
    If a 15 year old guy was riding a 23 year old girl, what would your reactions be then?

bit disturbed and would question why she wouldnt ride me if she was so desperate:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Doni Mack wrote: »
    Obviously I dont know what goes on when she stays in his house. I have said that she is not to be brought anywhere near my house.

You know what goes on you are simply closing your eyes to it, facilitating his behaviour, well done to you, you still have your morals because you "don't know what goes on".

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Pics/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Half your age plus 7 is the rule i am accustomed too.
    Shes 3.5 years too young for him according to that! I've no problem for a 40 yr to go out with a 20 yr old but the girls is still under the age of consent and cant even walk into a pub at night! Don't think Id be a happy Daddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

It's definately strange, but as long as they're not shagging I suppose it's okay..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Toulousain wrote: »
    If a 15 year old guy was riding a 23 year old girl, what would your reactions be then?

The same!! What would a fully grown woman want with a 15 year old boy?? And vice versa!!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

My Brother in law has started 'dating' a schoolgirl. If she was your Daughter, would you be comfortable with this?

Nope, I don't think that anyone would really be comfortable with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

You know for a fact that a 15yr old is staying over with a 23 yr old and havent told her parents or the cops?

Troll much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

If this is a genuine case, then I can't comprehend the silly "PICS, Wrong in all the right ways" etc comments that are being made. Have some cop on people.

This is wrong, wrong wrong. What attraction would they have to each other? I can't see how they would have much, if anything, in common. A 23 year old has much more 'experience' than a 15 year old, and would expect more from a relationship than just holding hands/kissing.

If I knew about this, I don't think I could keep quiet about it. It's far too much of an age difference, particularly when she's only 15.

You'd think the 23 year old would have more sense.

Did I mention it was incredibly wrong??

You know what goes on you are simply closing your eyes to it, facilitating his behaviour, well done to you, you still have your morals because you "don't know what goes on".

Thats not fair or accurate, I dont have much contact with the lad, Just heard about this at Christmas. He met her in Coppers apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

17 for buttsecks! :)

Thanks i never knew that before..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The bang of troll is shockin' in here.

Kiera wrote: »
    You know for a fact that a 15yr old is staying over with a 23 yr old and havent told her parents or the cops?

Troll much?

I dont know anything for a fact, and this thread is about the general idea of the situation, rather than this specific case yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

There's always a "grown up" teenage girl in school who goes out with a "man". It's not right but it happens all the time. Anyone who's past 2ndary school can probably recall at least 1. I know I can.

Thats not fair or accurate, I dont have much contact with the lad, Just heard about this at Christmas. He met her in Coppers apparently
    A 15 year old girl, in Coppers? Yeah.... right.... I'd wonder about where the parents are to be honest.

It's wrong. End of.

If he so much as touches her it's also illegal. And if caught he will be registered sex offender. Sick.

Oh, and also, reported for PA on Minidazzler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

if it was my daughter i would damage this mans testicles in a horrendous manner, so much so, that people would feel sorry for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Totally wrong! Any pics?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

23 year old man, 15 year old girl.

Nice ... nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,016 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If comfortable means ringing the Gardí to report potential child rape... then maybe. though stripping the pedo, chucking him into the back of a van covered in oil and broken glass and introducing him to 2 attack dogs would probably make me more comfortable....

John Kramer, is that you? I thought you were dead!

Regarding the rest of the story: not sure about this, but doesn't he first have to be proven to actually do something to hert before he can be presecuted?

Wouldn't feel comfortable with it though, on either side.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

EL_Loco wrote: »
    There's always a "grown up" teenage girl in school who goes out with a "man". It's not right but it happens all the time. Anyone who's past 2ndary school can probably recall at least 1. I know I can.
    Well the 'man' is extremely simple minded, or a pervert. Any 23 year old MAN I know would never even contemplate this. It's bordering on paedophilia in my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I dont know anything for a fact, and this thread is about the general idea of the situation, rather than this specific case yeah

Yeah, as a fact you knwo nothing, good thing is you are neither a cop or prosecution. You don't need facts, give them your suspicions and they can look for the facts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

something wrong with him - just sounds pathetic

he win her over with some ringtones/twilight calender or the like?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

"Barely pubescent child"... "paedophile"... you do your argument no favours with nonsensical hyperbole.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

OP banned. Boston banned.
    You're all banned.
    Heed my words for I am important.
    <Witty joke>
    <Inaccurate summation of the thread>
    <Smug request for thanks>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement