Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question kildare

• 16-10-2014 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,recently moved into the clane area,just wondering if there is any ranges around just for a bit of plinking,all my permissions are in North county dublin,so just looking for somewhere to punch some paper,for a .22

Cheers lads
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

chris20 wrote: »
    Hey lads,recently moved into the clane area,just wondering if there is any ranges around just for a bit of plinking,all my permissions are in North county dublin,so just looking for somewhere to punch some paper,for a .22

Cheers lads
    Chris

Harbour House just outside of Athy, good few from up that parish are members

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭chris20

Thanks very much man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭clivej

chris20 wrote: »

Cheers lads
    Chris

Harbour House Sports Club is your nearest range, and your lucky as it's the best short range in the country. Now with a 100m range in the making it will open up more competitions for all shooters.

Their FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/HarbourHouseSports?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭chris20

Thanks for the link,much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Varmint Shooter

Clive,

Will the 100m cover fullbore eg 223, 308?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Clive,

Will the 100m cover fullbore eg 223, 308?

One of the 50 meter is currently licenced for 30 cal, so pretty sure the 100 meter will be

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭clivej

^^^^^ wot he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To reduce the noise I'd say CF rifles will need to use a mod

Advertisement