Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car Parking - Olympia

• 28-12-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Folks, Coming up from Athlone to see Jedward with the wife and kids. Looking to try and get car parking nearby.

Christchurch is full up, anyone know any other car park nearby? Dont have satnav.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Decuc500

Fleet Street car park in Temple Bar is quite near.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭goalie2

Just seen Trinity street car park is quite near to but expensive at €3.50 ph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

you have my sympathies...maybe theres a car park with a bar attached for the duration?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Try Drury Street car park

http://www.drurystreetcarpark.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Tube

Park on Werburgh St itself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

M50 to Sandyford Industrial Estate and Luas Park & Ride

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

i always park in fleet street. Its handy for the olympia and just off the quays when going home.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Jervis Street, if all the ones close by are full?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

they wont be full.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,950 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Tube wrote: »
    Park on Werburgh St itself.

It's got very little spaces free and it's usually taken up.

I'd say OP is well on the road now but I'd have suggested St. Stephens Green or Fleet Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭goalie2

Thanks everyone, got fleet street in the end, was very handy indeed.

Advertisement