Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosanna Davison's reason for doing Playboy pics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Or Google!

And goOGLE

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Yep google works, search images for "rosanna davison playboy".

If you don't see bewbs then turn off the safesearch parental controls :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

isnt it obvious?

she did it to prove once and for all that she categorically did not have a boob job (which until just up to the shoot she kept proclaiming was the case).

And up until the shoot she got away with that statement

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I reckon she did it for the money. No-one gets their kit off for Playboy and turns down the cash. I guess she's saying she did it for 'empowerment' or 'to show women that you don't need to be tall/thin/have big boobs/whatever to be sexy'.

She did it for two reasons; money and attention.

Not that I see anything wrong with it at all. If Playboy offered me a wad of cash to get my boobs out I'd probably do it.

kylith wrote: »
    I reckon she did it for the money. No-one gets their kit off for Playboy and turns down the cash. I guess she's saying she did it for 'empowerment' or 'to show women that you don't need to be tall/thin/have big boobs/whatever to be sexy'.

Not that I see anything wrong with it at all. If Playboy offered me a wad of cash to get my boobs out I'd probably do it.

Me too, but Playboy would probably offer me more to keep mine covered:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I reckon she did it for the money. No-one gets their kit off for Playboy and turns down the cash. I guess she's saying she did it for 'empowerment' or 'to show women that you don't need to be tall/thin/have big boobs/whatever to be sexy'..

If she was younger she could have used the 'I'm exploring my sexuality' line.

Indeed. It's only nudity, not a sponsored seal clubbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Definitely showed her nips for tips. Why else? Would be a different matter altogether if it was her gash for cash.....

• Registered Users Posts: 43,017 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Not the nicest pair i have seen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

She did it for the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

krudler wrote: »
    Ireland's "you succeed because of who your daddy was" culture hasn't gone away I guess.

Former Miss World and the pics in question were in German playboy, so succeeding on the back of her old man's fame hasn't been confined to this country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/rosanna-davison-i-didnt-do-playboy-shoot-for-the-money-29224137.html

She said that she didn't do it for the wonga but didn't say what tempted her to bare all. Any psychologists out there to shed a little light on this phenonomen. Why do some women feel the need to expose themselves in this way. Exhibitionism or art or both?

How can that even be classed as a news article?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Cool_CM wrote: »
    How can that even be classed as a news article?

Cause bigshots in Punchestown heard a rumor about boobs!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,568 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

She did it for the money also has had a bewb job

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ado100

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    But it was only available in Germany?

They accept Euros there too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

ado100 wrote: »
    They accept Euros there too ;)

Its a long reach to a top shelf in Germany from here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

She did it for cash, attention and in the hope that she'll get more exposure(no pun intended) from it. Her 'career' is based on her looks, so she's got a limited shelf life, again, no pun intended:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Three Seasons

Is she still claiming that she didn't have a boob job? Those boobs look fake to me.

Is she still claiming that she didn't have a boob job? Those boobs look fake to me.

They are fake but she looks good in fairness

Cannot say without first examining manually

Cannot say without first examining manually

You can tell, you just want a feel:D

• Advertisement

To be totally unbiased I'll agree to wearing a blindfold

How long would this examination take?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Looked at the pics 2/10 at a push, elbows too pointy.

Remmy wrote: »
    Looked at the pics 2/10 at a push, elbows too pointy.

really funny, I like

carrig2 wrote: »
    How long would this examination take?

Long enough to ascertain that it was a pop-up pic I was prodding and not the real thing. But then again I may not be able to differentiate :D

Long enough to ascertain that it was a pop-up pic I was prodding and not the real thing. But then again I may not be able to differentiate :D

But you are willing to give it a try in the interest of getting the truth....I admire that self sacrifice:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

maybe she fancies hugh hefner and wants an invite to the bunny house

an his nekked jacuzzi

Carrig2! OK. Will do. But now must do my breathing exercises and get back to work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭ Emmalynn Calm Coffeepot

krudler wrote: »
    Dafuq? this is what passes for a news story now? "I didnt do it for the money".. story doesnt go into actual reason.

ohh, she's an attention whore, that's why. Ireland's "you succeed because of who your daddy was" culture hasn't gone away I guess.

Not sure why this mentality is so rampant in Ireland.

It's who you know in a lot of cases, it's a fact of life.

A German girl asked me recently "Why do the Irish hate their famous countrymen/women". I tried to explain it to her but she didn't really understand.

Personally I don't have an issue with famous Irish people, and Rosanna Davidson is actually a very nice person.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

She might have could have nothing. She was offered a paycheck to flash her baps and she duly obliged. No paycheck, no boobies.

Ah sure wait for the OK wedding photos magazine deal now with that Quirk lad whos famly run the slot machines.

Advertisement