Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Google Earth updates

Options
  • 05-01-2007 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up. Google Earth (finally) has new hi res images of Cork and Limerick. Taken sometime late last year, as the Kinsale Road flyover is not quite finished in the Cork pics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭dowlingm

Also note that Google Earth 4 beta (latest one) allows you to draw paths in the free version - nice for drawing maps!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Why is there not more of the country done? Many councils have "gplan" aerial photos online, i.e. www.laois.ie - planning online - full zoom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

wow i live in the moddiel fo nowere in county limerick and im on it yet my bro in maynooth aint
    funny how they have a long line of high res between cork and limerick
    half if it is just fields

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Must be where the plane flew :D

Advertisement