Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Promotion Code - Irish Ferries / Stena Line

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 domel45

Stena Line
    Promo code: B430 - 20% until Monday 14 September
    There’s still time to enjoy a whopping 20% off* all our fares from Rosslare or Dublin Port for travel up to 31 January 2016. But not long!
    Don’t miss out on this great offer. Simply book by Monday 14 September and get your 20% off*!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

damn just missed it and have to book now! for next week. Anyone????

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

Any sign of the code for Stena from the Ploughing championship?

Looked back a few days but didn't see anything.....

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

damn just missed it and have to book now! for next week. Anyone????

B430 is back again for 20% off till the 14th I think. Sail by January.

cormywormy wrote: »
    B430 is back again for 20% off till the 14th I think. Sail by January.

That website is a joke. 8.45 sailing on the 2nd

using above code €195 (with 20% promotional saving)
    using RWC2015 €195 (with 10% promotional saving)
    using no code at all €195

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

That just means the code doesn't apply to the sailing you're after I think, or has expired. They don't ever say "This code has expired", it just shows the regular price.

cormie wrote: »
    That just means the code doesn't apply to the sailing you're after I think, or has expired. They don't ever say "This code has expired", it just shows the regular price.

Nope, it says below the price that the discount had been applied

Oh, I was thinking IrishFerries, not sure how it works on Stena :)

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

Has anyone new codes for Irish Ferries?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Chelon

Anyone got valid code for Stena Line Belfast-Cairnryan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

http://vicinity.picsrv.net/7583/b7bf2bc99a0a71cc41462315279ea2aa/6295

Irish Ferries (above link) is giving 20% off fares book by Jan 12th sailings upto 18th Dec 2016

edit: UK only I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

http://vicinity.picsrv.net/7583/b7bf2bc99a0a71cc41462315279ea2aa/6295

Irish Ferries (above link) is giving 20% off fares book by Jan 12th sailings upto 18th Dec 2016

edit: UK only I think

If you are signed up to get their emails you get the offers emailed to you, for France iirc there is 10% off atm for booking summer holidays.

On the home page there is a link to sign up to their newsletter and they'll send out details of the deals when they come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Hillson

Looking for a promo code for P&O or Stenaline

Belfast-Cairnryan feb

Just a reminder - if you want a Stena Line crossing then it normally works out cheaper to book it as a Hotel break; just book the hotel for one night, you can then adjust your ferry times to suit. You then get a big discount on the ferries. Works out cheaper even if you don't need the hotel.

Chelon wrote: »
    Just a reminder - if you want a Stena Line crossing then it normally works out cheaper to book it as a Hotel break; just book the hotel for one night, you can then adjust your ferry times to suit. You then get a big discount on the ferries. Works out cheaper even if you don't need the hotel.

Is there any good recommended hotels to go for to bring this down.

Hillson wrote: »
    Is there any good recommended hotels to go for to bring this down.

Just click on Short breaks & holidays - Hotel breaks to Britain.

Then select the area you want the hotel in - you should be shown a list of hotels then. Pick one then click Change ferry; you can then change your ferry times to suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ronos26

Fiona4037 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone have a promotion code for the Irish Ferries or Stena Line website which will work when booking sailings between Ireland and the Uk?

Thanks!

Hi, there is a 20% off voucher code for Stena Line on VoucherPages.ie website, see voucherpages.ie/stenaline

ronos26 wrote: »
    Hi, there is a 20% off voucher code for Stena Line on VoucherPages.ie website, see voucherpages.ie/stenaline

Or just type SALE into promotions when booking
    only available for the Belfast - Scotland route

I rarely use the promo codes as there is normally a bigger discount if you book the hotel break.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

IF offering 3 day sale 20% off the Dublin-Holyhead route.

Book by midnight Monday 8th and travel up until Dec 18th 2016.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bif

Folks,
    Can anyone let me know of an Irish Ferries discount code for France this summer...or am I too late? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭wingbacknr5

Any discount codes for Ireland to Britain out there at the minute?

Stena Line Discount - 25% off enter SETSALE
    Irish Ferries also offering 25% Directly using their website

Grab yourself a full-on spring break, summer holiday, autumn escape or even a Christmas trip for 25% less.

Sail to Britain and enjoy all the Stena Line extras like meal deals, free movies, kids’ play areas and entertainment, exclusive Stena Plus lounges +, cosy cabins~ and so much more.

Be quick! You can save 25% and sail off with your car from Dublin or Rosslare ALL YEAR but you must book by 14 April and use offer code SETSALE!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭jamesbil

Just looking at booking Hotel and Ferry to save even though I don't need the hotel.

If I just dont turn up for the hotel will there be an issue or no-show fees?

Ferry alone is €330 with the hotel its €300!

jamesbil wrote: »
    Just looking at booking Hotel and Ferry to save even though I don't need the hotel.

If I just dont turn up for the hotel will there be an issue or no-show fees?

Ferry alone is €330 with the hotel its €300!

Good plan. I had to do that once, just phoned the hotel direct the day before and said plans had changed, no problem.

If I was you I'd phone the hotel and say your plans may change on the day and if any problem if you don't show. I'm not sure what Stenas policy is on this. Always works out cheaper, I've done it a few times.

Advertise your hotel room with airbnb? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭jamesbil

I wonder if you cancel will you get the price of the room back, making the ticket even cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

Irish Ferries 20% Off Promo Code: FRISA16

Get a guaranteed 20% off all fares to Britain and from Rosslare to France if you book by August 30th and travel up to December 18th this year. Book your Autumn break now.

T&C's
    20% of our motorist fares between Britain & Ireland and Rosslare & France. Travel anytime from September 1st up to December 18th 2016 and must be booked by August 30th. Excludes Dublin to France service. New bookings only. Terms & Conditions of booking and travel apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

Stena Line:

Save up to 20% on new Economy, Flexi or Premium motorist bookings excluding motorcycles, vans and freight using offer code SAVE20.

Valid on all Irish Sea routes only for travel up to 8 January 2017. Book by 16 October, 23.00hrs and at least 48 hours in advance of travel. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions including Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens. Non-web booking fees apply. There are no charges for payments made by debit card; a €6 charge applies to payments made by credit card. Please visit our website for full terms and conditions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 coggy79

Hi,

Does anyone have an Irish ferries code for travel to UK in March?

Thanks,
    C

Advertisement