Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Law and Business in TCD or UCD?

• 22-01-2015 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a 6th year student currently filling out my CAO. I want to study law and business but I am torn between Trinity or UCD. I've been to open days for both colleges and I was impressed by both. I've always had my heart set on Trinity but I have to admit that UCD is growing on me and I much prefer the UCD campus feel. However, Trinity has such a great reputation for law and I would hope to go abroad after my studies. Any advice/ input would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Louisew97

I have friends doing both, and theoretically there is not much difference.
    However I would say if you get the points for trinity I would go there aka you deserve to be in the top university in ireland.
    Campus is city centre, people are LOVELY and its much smalled (13 k instead of 30k i think?)
    Some of my friends in UCD find the campus too big and a little empty.
    If you're not from dublin and wil be moving up go tor trinity because Trinity Halls (In Rathmines) is the best place ever. 1000 first years in accomodation with wild parties- my best friends are all from halls.

Advertisement