Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babylon 5-Complete Universe Boxset

• 02-02-2007 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hope its okay to post this here chums, I posted this over on Bargain Alerts also but incase any of ye missed it. Amazon.co.uk have a cracker of a deal on the complete series. Link here. Hope it is some of use to some of ye. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

nice one, it is a great price too (i paid roughly $100 for each season when they came out first)

I'm after ordering myself one. I had all the individual series till a so called friend stole them. Never forgave him and never will, by taking them he stole part of my childhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Thanks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Todays price = € 127.335 (it's been lower)

Price: £85.97 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery. See details and condition
    You Save: £118.02 (58%)

TIP:
    # Bonus: 10% discount on DVD purchases from Amazon.co.uk
    Once the order goes through you can cancel the rental, it's £3.99 per month , and it's not like they were going to send rental DVD's to Ireland anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭zen63

Ordered it - Im a very happy person now :D awsome to see all these again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

holy crap!!! I paid €250 for the total set!!!

see here: http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/719237/Babylon_5_The_Complete_Universe_Box_Set/Product.html

I feel so used :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sorry for the bump good price at Amazon.co.uk (£82.97 not incl. shipping). Link here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

They hav also started to prebook The Lost tales on amazon and play
    51J0ltvmWtL._SS500_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hallainzil

Got this a few weeks ago - super price for what you get. 41 discs! Just finished season 2 now. God, I love this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭S.L.F

I got a loan to buy the complete set 3 years ago got them all for €200.

• Advertisement
Advertisement