Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Will Obama Go Down As The Greatest US President Ever??

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

If everyone around the world had a chance to vote in this election Obama would stroll back in. Mainly because Romney doesn't seem to like anyone

Russia, China, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan. That list will probaly grow too. Republicans seem to hate everyone in the world.

I'm sure Vladimir Putin is excited about the thoughts of macho man Romney showing him a little more backbone should he be elected. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Clinton was a great President.

Clinton handled the economy very well, aswell as having extremely low unemployment! He actually worked with the Republicans instead of blaming them, unlike Obama.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Didnt Monica Lewinski go down on the greatest President in US history?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

The only things i can think of that he has done of note in his presidency are
    1) kill bin laden
    2) obamacare

#2 is a disaster and will have to be repealed because a broke country cannot finance universal healthcare. Its simple economics
    #1 was the result of a war he criticised on a number of occasions

So what exactly has he done, i mean hard facts here?
    And this is not a democrat vs republican thing, im a huge clinton fan for all his faults

Educate yourself, the president of the USA shouldnt be know for his likeable personality and endorsements from celebs, it should because of his actions and what he has contributed. Says a lot that he is about to be relected, reminds me of bertie ahearn in this joke of a country. Everybody loved him at the time too

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanhorn/2012/06/05/obama-runs-from-his-failed-presidency-as-fast-as-he-can/

Given that the UK spends a smaller proportion of its GDP on providing free universal healthcare than the US does n currently not providing it, it's manifestly not simple economics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

No ...

The speech's JFK gave during his presidency were of a great man who knew his history, did his homework and put his views and beliefs across to the American people and the world in general in a manner like no other .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

He hasn't been very good but nor have the circumstances, worst downturn since the depression then the GOP takes control of congress after 2 years. It really is just the stupidest system they have. I know why it happened but its not 1776 and hasn't been for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

Exactly Congress have given Obama a horrid time. All Republicans sing off the same hymn sheet, and put the party before the people. I think Obama is going to have a horrid next four years even if he wins. Republicans are nuts!!!

Advertisement