Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Absolute Poker

Options
  • 23-06-2011 9:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

Any one play on this site? Seems the USA goverment has blocked players depositing money on it and few other sites. When i heard this had happened i cashed out £100 and got it. I cashed out another £100 3 weeks ago and still waiting fot it. Still have about £60 in my account and i fear it's lost. I reckon so many people are cashing out, they don't have the money to pay. Have e-mailed them but no reply.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Wouldnt hold your breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭8ofSpades

Anyone who has money on Absolute Poker or Ultimate Bet should get out NOW
    Although OP I fear its too late.

Also stay away from any sites that still take american players
    ie. Carbon and Bodog I think to name a few.

Full Tilt also has some liquidity issues but I think they will pull through
    Pokerstars seems fine as does Paddypower, Partypoker & any of the ongame skins like Bwin etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Carbon and Bodog aren't taking USA players at the moment FYI

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

How anyone is still playing on AP or UB after the super user scandals of a couple of years ago is beyond belief and tbf they deserve to lose their loots. Tough sh1t imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Jul3s wrote: »
    How anyone is still playing on AP or UB after the super user scandals of a couple of years ago is beyond belief and tbf they deserve to lose their loots. Tough sh1t imo.

Why take it out on ord. players you pratt, feck you. If you have nothing sensible to say then say nothing.

• Advertisement

Truth hurts doesn't it!.
    getzls wrote: »
    Why take it out on ord. players you pratt, feck you. If you have nothing sensible to say then say nothing.

Practice what you preach.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Jul3s wrote: »
    Truth hurts doesn't it!.

Practice what you preach.
    Go away Jul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

no1 iz appy bouts dis lts nt fite

no1 iz appy bouts dis lts nt fite
    +1 to this drivel, most apt in this thread.

Advertisement