Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Know your Lookalikes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Midna wrote: »
    I guess I get this a litte bit, if anyone can think of someone better let me know.

dbit6.jpg
    Are you Drew Barrymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

A friend:

rossvl3.jpg

And he's look alike:

sexyross3jd7.jpg

Like, omg! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

tbh wrote: »
    p502795.jpg

This is exactly what I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

Moonbaby wrote: »
    KaG I apologise for what I am about to do......

shane1.jpg

OMG.. thats uncanny... :D

The kev_s88 lookalikes made me laugh! good work people!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

cormie wrote: »
    696741_3050328e9bdc7470t6rs84.JPG

Where the red headed bird and the old man come into it I don't have a clue.

Is that site based off an entirely random formula or something? The people you are meant to look like don't even look alike.
    passive wrote: »
    17811033a7069683386l.jpg

Kinda remind me of Lou Barlow from Sebadoh. Hard to find a picture to illustrate the point, this is the best I could come up with.

avclub_review549.article.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Is that site based off an entirely random formula or something? The people you are meant to look like don't even look alike

Looks like it, what a sham :p

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

cormie wrote: »
    Looks like it, what a sham :p
    Nonsense..

Mine said I look like Brad Pitt, Prince Charles, Ian Dempsey, Flipper, an old sock, a tub of natural yogurt and long forgotten 80's heart-throb Richard Grieco.

They were spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

basquille wrote: »
    Mine said I look like Brad Pitt, Prince Charles, Ian Dempsey, Flipper, an old sock, a tub of natural yogurt and long forgotten 80's heart-throb Richard Grieco.

Man, most guys would kill to look like a tub of natural yogurt. Imagine how popular you'd be with the ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i have to say that i am pretty happy with most of those lookalikes.

tbh though yer man from Life on Mars really does take the biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

kev_s88 wrote: »
    ...tbh honest...
    You're being really honest there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

BaZmO* wrote: »
    You're being really honest there

duly noted and fixed

OMG.. thats uncanny... :D

The kev_s88 lookalikes made me laugh! good work people!

Lucky the lads haven't noticed that resemblance. I dont need Uptown girl being sang at me. I just do NOT need that!

On another note, the boss's daughter has started here for 3 months. She is ****ing hot. O the horror

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Lucky the lads haven't noticed that resemblance. I dont need Uptown girl being sang at me. I just do NOT need that!

On another note, the boss's daughter has started here for 3 months. She is ****ing hot. O the horror

just slide that pic of "the shane" over to her and you'll be fine!! :D

No thanks missy, I dont want to be sacked or killed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Midna

p502795.jpg
    LadyJ wrote:
    This is exactly what I thought.

thanks, thanks alot :(

thanks, thanks alot :(

In fairness, that's a terrible picture of her and you have a prettier face. Resemblance is there though.

LadyJ wrote: »
    In fairness, that's a terrible picture of her and you have a prettier face. Resemblance is there though.

in fairness i think it was pretty intentional and bitchy to post the terrible picture that everyone was saying was dog ugly on another forum.

i guess this place is a clique and im not in it. wow, its school again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Been told by two seperate (drunk) people that I look like Eamonn Horan

Not sure myself

Edit: Pic of me (on the left obviously)
    6627571a6008439609l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

in fairness i think it was pretty intentional and bitchy to post the terrible picture that everyone was saying was dog ugly on another forum.

Err... well "in fairness" I think school clique made the right choice if you have that much of a persecution complex and bitchy attitude. That's the first pic of her looking straight at the camera when you search her name in google. F*ck off with your moaning.

(edit; Don't get me wrong... It isn't a good photo of her, and you are plentifully pretty. But there's approximately 700 million people on boards, so there's no cliquey conspiracy going on against new people and I see no reason to assume TBH was being insulting to you, much less that anyone else who sees the resemblence is "in on it" or "out to get you.")

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

i got shakira, jk rowling and johnny depp (who looked terrible in the pic that matched mine)
    this look a like thing has serious flaws :)

(passive, play nice)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

I got Carmen Electra and Courtney cox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Err... well "in fairness" I think school clique made the right choice if you have that much of a persecution complex and bitchy attitude. That's the first pic of her looking straight at the camera when you search her name in google. F*ck off with your moaning.

Come on, give her a break, I know I'd be flaming tbh to high hell if he pulled that pic out and said it looked like me.

And 700 million on boards? Have I been asleep?

Eh well I didn't post it and didn't see the posts in this other forum so chill out.
    I think she's quite pretty actually. :confused:

Jaysis. I really don't think that tbh meant anything cruel by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

who do i look like i havent got a clue help me out

67536245yf3.jpg

LadyJ wrote: »
    Eh well I didn't post it and didn't see the posts in this other forum so chill out.
    I think she's quite pretty actually. :confused:
    Jaysis. I really don't think that tbh meant anything cruel by it.

yeah, hehe, i totally overreacted OTT. Sorry everyone, bad day at the office.

i think shes ok but i still question putting up a mingin picture of anyone and saying they look like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

(edit; Don't get me wrong... It isn't a good photo of her, and you are plentifully pretty. But there's approximately 700 million people on boards, so there's no cliquey conspiracy going on against new people and I see no reason to assume TBH was being insulting to you, much less that anyone else who sees the resemblence is "in on it" or "out to get you.")

Tone it down, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

who do i look like i havent got a clue help me out

67536245yf3.jpg

This guy in a few years?

0000de6110D.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

yeah, hehe, i totally overreacted OTT. Sorry everyone, bad day at the office.

i think shes ok but i still question putting up a mingin picture of anyone and saying they look like that.

woah woah woah, I've never seen or heard of you OR her before this thread and the oscars respectively. I can promise you I didn't post to have a dig, thats not my style at all. So hope you can appreciate, no offense meant and no hard feelings I hope.

That said, her picture popped into my head the very second I saw your pic. It's the shape of her mouth and your eyes I think. I don't think she's minging, or you, but I do think you look like her, sorry :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

p502795.jpg
    Who is that?

Advertisement