Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 inch tablet ereader cover & stand in PCWorld

• 31-12-2012 4:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

I got a HMV ArnovaTech gBook as a present and found it awkward to hold the tablet and do the prodding and poking, tapping and stroking.

I checked online for a cover / stand and found the Sondstrom Nexus 7 leather case to be a perfect fit - the helpful staff assisted me trying it in the shop.

These , black only, are reduced from €40 to €15, a real bargain, and beautifully made. PCWorld / Currys item code 011124 and in the Naas shop they are on an accessories stand just inside the door close to the desk manned by the very helpful customer service staff. Thanks to them I had inquired and left the shop in two minutes. Superb.

Advertisement