Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MP7 Wanted

• 02-01-2010 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Looking for an mp7, preferably the Tokyo Marui one, but not too fussed. Will pay cash, or can trade my KJW FULL METAL M9 for it full working order EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi Soberts

I have a TM MP7 that I was thinking of selling.

The package would include MP7, 2 batteries and charger, drop leg holster, 2x30 round mags, 5x110 extended mags, silencer and adapter, small reddot sight.

Everything in perfect condition.
    MP7 fitted with a tightbore barrell as well, has great range and accuracy.

Looking for around 290 euros for the lot. Collected!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

That sounds amazing Rooky1, if I had that money I would buy it in a second! Unfortunately, i was banking on an mp7 being around 100-150 euro. I really appreciate the offer though, I wish i could take you up on it, but i cant.

No Problem at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I apologize Soberts if you feel I'm hijacking your thread and I will get out at your request.

Hey Rooky any chance you'd let that lot go for €270?

No worries mate, continue on......... i dont mind!

• Advertisement

Soberts thanks for letting us post on your thread.:)

Dread-Lock offer accepted. Move to PM.:D

Any mp7's?

still looking for an mp7, any offers?

Advertisement