Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

E30 meet the weekend..

Options
  • 19-05-2008 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

Photos taken by larry k and shamelessly robbed by me!

TheVee002.jpg

TheVee003.jpg

TheVee010.jpg

TheVee015.jpg

TheVee020.jpg

TheVee022.jpg

TheVee023.jpg

TheVee024.jpg

TheVee025.jpg

TheVee026.jpg

TheVee027.jpg

TheVee029.jpg

TheVee030.jpg

TheVee031.jpg

TheVee032.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

TheVee035.jpg

TheVee040.jpg

TheVee041.jpg

TheVee042.jpg

TheVee043.jpg

TheVee045.jpg

TheVee062.jpg

TheVee047.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

where abouts was this held ??

first we met at the bmw garage in chair in tipp..where we recieved a great welcome..they werent expecting us and we all still got invited in for coffee and a look around the show rooms while they were glad to have a look around out cars...then out to the vee in tipp.(20 minute spin)

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mickb

Nice.

Reminds me that I have to tidy up my own E30 over the summer.

MiCk B. :-)

oh we also had 2 e36's there and an e39 m5...which stole the show!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

The Vee - what a place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Nice to see some rough working cars among the minters, great stuff.

nice section of road there by the looks of it aswell, have to get the uncle out there in the e30 Evo I :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

That '97 M3 must have been tucked away for a long time!

Sounds like it was a good day out, the Vee is a nice drive out. Used ot organise these runs for VW Beetles/Vans many years ago. Was always stuck to find a focal point, the dealer stop was a good call.

the 97 m3 was a vrt cock up...the origional uk documents were misplaced and the new set stated 97 on it... the year it was imported into the uk...so the vrt office here registered it as a 97...

• Advertisement

the 97 m3 was a vrt cock up...the origional uk documents were misplaced and the new set stated 97 on it... the year it was imported into the uk...so the vrt office here registered it as a 97...

Best-Cockup-Ever :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

Wow.

Simply Stunning. I've never seen so many E30's looking so well. Fair play to all the owners involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭biggus

amazing , i arranged an E30 meet like this in around 1990 , will try and dig out pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

The vee is a great spot for a meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

The convoy up to the Vee turned a nice few heads :cool: One of the best drives ive been on yet !!

Fair play to Morrisons BMW in Cahir aswell !

Advertisement