Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭i_steal_sheep

Is this page causing Safari to crash on iPad for anyone else? Maybe it's the amount of video!

Anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Been listening to far to much dark music lately so a bit of house to lift my mood!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

Just saw this today as I was listening to Ani DiFranco online.
    Wish I could have seen a video like that when I was in school now I am going to have to go look up the movie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Oh, Ani. How you have helped many a lesbian!

I'm a bit obsessed with Skyfall atm. I saw the movie over the weekend, and Daniel Craig has cemented his place in my heart as either someone I could go straight for a bit, or at the very least I want to steal his entire wardrobe. Doesn't hurt that Tom Ford does all the costumes for Bond now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

I know it's sloppy but I really do love this :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AndChris

Last track played on Spotify was..

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Cosmic Maybe

It's amazing what you'll find while procrastinating after your brains been melted from a day spent in the books - why has this thread died? Anyways I'm going to resurrect it. This week I'm addicted to this:

and this:

Last week it was:

and:

(I know, no logic to it at all) :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

The best music taste is one with no logic at all! :D

At the minute it's this:

I only realised they name checked Sailor Moon!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

Looking forward to this album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p6PcFFUm5I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

I'm loving Imagine Dragons atm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GD7JKP8Mrk

Looking forward to this album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p6PcFFUm5I

Personally can't stand James Blake, it all sounds like a load of moaning to me:confused:! Although, in my infinite wisdom I put all of his last album on my phone ages ago so I get a nasty shock every so often when I've shuffle on - should really delete it. :pac: Shuffle can give you nice surprises too though, like this which popped up today

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Tainor

Some mix of trance and summer beats! Can't wait for the summer LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tito Man!

I had this playing my car earlier when I was driving home. Really brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. :o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Today I am listening to this!!! Over and over again!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Can anyone guess why? ?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

No idea at at all Locker10a...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4BCUWopQQ4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Loving Willy Moon- so slick.

Also listening to some kd lang- might as well be a stereotype, right? (but god, her voice is like chocolate and sex all rolled up into one!!)

Loving Willy Moon- so slick.

Never heard of him before but in that video he reminds me a lot of yer man from Crystal Swing.

In other matters, this thread has made me realise how fickle I am when it comes to music, I'm addicted to a new song ..... again :eek: Only came across this today in the trailer for The Great Gatsby, wouldn't normally be into shouty music but this is class definitely one of the best covers I've heard in a while :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

Tito Man! wrote: »

I had this playing my car earlier when I was driving home. Really brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. :o

Straight on to my "Cheese" playlist on youtube....which reminds me I need to make an equivalent for Spotify (I'm so 'hip' an 'with it')

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

So it's almost that time of year again :D !!! This one's my favourite (I know the lyrics make no sense, but hey they rarely do). :)

Oh no, the Eurovision blues are upon us soon :p Some of them sound pretty solid though.

Listening to this savage tune on repeat o.O

Ash885 wrote: »
    Oh no, the Eurovision blues are upon us soon :p Some of them sound pretty solid though.

Listening to this savage tune on repeat o.O

Have to admit I wouldn't usually be a huge fan of Paramore (the only Paramore related song I ever liked was Hayley William's duet with B.O.B) but I have to say that that is a decent tune! :D

As for Eurovision blues :eek: Pah... wash your virtual mouth out! Although, in fairness some of the songs are terrible - if you value your ears at all avoid the Romanian entry like the plague!

Have to admit I wouldn't usually be a huge fan of Paramore (the only Paramore related song I ever liked was Hayley William's duet with B.O.B) but I have to say that that is a decent tune! :D

As for Eurovision blues :eek: Pah... wash your virtual mouth out! Although, in fairness some of the songs are terrible - if you value your ears at all avoid the Romanian entry like the plague!

Bah, you're missing out! :eek:

I do enjoy the contest. Bought a good few songs from last year because they kind of drill themselves into your head. But it gets depressing when you see Ireland barely making the double digits, while some clowns in leotards unicycling around fire could potentially win it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Listening to Tame Impala's album – Lonerism – a good bit recently, and enjoying it.

Ash885 wrote: »
    Bah, you're missing out! :eek:

I do enjoy the contest. Bought a good few songs from last year because they kind of drill themselves into your head. But it gets depressing when you see Ireland barely making the double digits, while some clowns in leotards unicycling around fire could potentially win it! :D

Feck ya! I've had Paramore in my head all day! Thanks :D! As for the Eurovision if Ireland sent someone decent maybe they'd make the top half of the scoreboard, in fairness they haven't had anything that could compete with the standard set by Satellite in 2010 or Euphoria last year (both class tunes!), although Lipstick wasn't too bad! :) Anyways, that's probably enough Eurovision talk ;)

Feck ya! I've had Paramore in my head all day! Thanks :D! As for the Eurovision if Ireland sent someone decent maybe they'd make the top half of the scoreboard, in fairness they haven't had anything that could compete with the standard set by Satellite in 2010 or Euphoria last year (both class tunes!), although Lipstick wasn't too bad! :) Anyways, that's probably enough Eurovision talk ;)

Mission successful! Woop.

Yes, loved Satellite. Lena was a proper gem, albeit cam across a bit pyscho second time round. Jedward weren't too bad either but yeah, somethings take longer to forgive than others.

Find myself blaring this absolute tune out. I never thought I'd love the Welsh accent!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭SEAN_DUB

Great to see such a good mix of genres here! I am loving Underworld at the moment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF35tEWduCQ

Advertisement