Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jim Davidson Arrested-Operation Yewtree

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Actually it's a distraction and very obviously so.

They are arresting people we do not like. Like Orwell's Three Minute Hate. Keeps the plebs angry at **** like Davidson rather than their politicians.

This is not by chance. It's to take the heat off something else.

I am sure the list of British politicians of all parties caught with VERY young boys if it was to go public it would rock the British political establishment to the core.

So they pick up a few dirty old men and make it seem like they are public enemy number one.

Honestly, if you can't see how 'staged' this all is then you need to look a little harder.

If Bearnard Manning was still alive he would be brought in for questioning by now. When they arrest a 'respectable' 70's entertainer then I might believe this is not a scam.

It's all been staged to keep us dumb sheeple pacified. Why didn't I realise that :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I was hoping he was going to go into the big brother house and still be on the drink. That would have been great telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Actually it's a distraction and very obviously so.

They are arresting people we do not like. Like Orwell's Three Minute Hate. Keeps the plebs angry at **** like Davidson rather than their politicians.

This is not by chance. It's to take the heat off something else.

I am sure the list of British politicians of all parties caught with VERY young boys if it was to go public it would rock the British political establishment to the core.

So they pick up a few dirty old men and make it seem like they are public enemy number one.

Honestly, if you can't see how 'staged' this all is then you need to look a little harder.

If Bearnard Manning was still alive he would be brought in for questioning by now. When they arrest a 'respectable' 70's entertainer then I might believe this is not a scam.
    Or... they suspect them of crimes.

Nobody can stop you from believing there is an elaborate plot at play - and it is your entitlement, but just because you think it/say it doesn't mean you've grounds for stating it's a fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

There is very little fact here,until there is some.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement