Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Gorey

• 04-10-2014 8:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi All,

Myself and my partner are heading to Gorey in March and we would love to do some Clay Pigeon Shooting, Clay/Pottery Making, Craft Thing!

Does anyone know who I can contact to organize it? I have tried searching on the web but can't find anything. If anyone has recommendations that would be great.

X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

This is great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

You could contact wells house, they don't do clay pigeon shooting but they could point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

And if you're looking for a real pub experience don't fail to drop into French's on Main Street.

15601029_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

kev1.3s wrote: »
    You could contact wells house, they don't do clay pigeon shooting but they could point you in the right direction.

wells house do in fact do clay pigeon shooting. Its run by a really sound man in the grounds of the estate. It was available every saturday during the summer, not sure about during the winter but a quick phone call would find out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

zerks wrote: »

if you can tolerate bullsh1t, go for it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

And if you're looking for a real pub experience don't fail to drop into French's on Main Street.

15601029_1.jpg

I hope im there the day the shelves come down, because they will eventually!

Advertisement