Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

al28283 wrote: »
    This is getting sad

More desperate, people are grasping at straws after nothing happened at the opening ceramony :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

54aofr.jpg

Conspiracy Theorists = 200 Points.

Global Elite = 14 Points.

Are we going to get the blame for this.!! :pac:

Where/when was the picture taken ? Whats its context ?

I can post a picture of croker on all ireland final day looking just as empty and make the same claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Owryan wrote: »
    Where/when was the picture taken ? Whats its context ?

I can post a picture of croker on all ireland final day looking just as empty and make the same claim.

zjfn92.jpg

Global Elite = 1 point. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

All we are short now is a picture of Usian Bolt in the starting position, and people here claiming it's a masonic symbol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

RTDH is really getting desperate now.
    He's gone from a "major spectacular" attack on the Olympics, to not selling out all the seats. Sad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

zjfn92.jpg

Global Elite = 1 point. :pac:
    RtdH won't be honest enough to give a source or context for his pictures. Luckily I came across on of them while browsing some mainstream media who apparently are too stupid to cover up the empty seat things so their masters can coax more people to their deaths.

http://www.channel4.com/news/london-2012-empty-seats#2
    A spectator sits among empty seats as he waits for the start of the final session on the first day of the swimming competition at the Aquatics Centre.

King Mob wrote: »
    RtdH won't be honest enough to give a source or context for his pictures. Luckily I came across on of them while browsing some mainstream media who apparently are too stupid to cover up the empty seat things so their masters can coax more people to their deaths.

http://www.channel4.com/news/london-2012-empty-seats#2

I wonder has he resorted to conciously lying to uphold his claims or does he actually believe his own bull****? Its hard to tell

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I glanced, briefly and purely for research purposes, at the women's beach volley ball this afternoon. It was jammed.

I watched quite a lot of the swimming today, like yesterday it was heats. The cheap seat were filled and the expensive, mostly reserved, seats were again quite empty in places. I will watch more swimming tonight, semi finals and finals, and I expect, like last night the aquatic centre will be full.

Can the conspiracy theorists at least have the decency and good manners to address the points that are being made in this thread instead of ignoring them and posting more rubbish that merely repeats claims that have been addressed in an plausible manner?

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

Apparently according to bbc, 5% of seats have kept aside at every venue for athletes who want to support their teammates....maybe as they have not qualified or been knocked out. Take up of these has been much lower than expected....so I am thinking, based on the very persuasive arguments laid out in this thread, that the reason the athletes are staying away is that they are also in on the illuminati false flag plot......

Edit (following rtdh post below). These unused seats, again according to bbc, are being offered to soldiers and other workers who are already in the park.

• Advertisement

steve9859 wrote: »
    Apparently according to bbc, 5% of seats have kept aside at every venue for athletes who want to support their teammates....maybe as they have not qualified or been knocked out. Take up of these has been much lower than expected....so I am thinking, based on the very persuasive arguments laid out in this thread, that the reason the athletes are staying away is that they are also in on the illuminati false flag plot......

The ones who qualified are the patsys and sacrifices for the "event" .

The real illuminati athletes are the one still at home where they are safe and sound , also when everyone at the olympics is killed then they will be able to become the new superstars of world sport .

See i just made a perfectly reasonable theory without any evidence or sense of irony , prove me wrong :P

how many are wishing it was the womens beach volleyball ??

I'm sure the 'false flag spectacular' is on the way... any minute now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

LONDON OLYMPICS Massive occultist ritual being prepared to occur in the opening ceremony.June 15th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IWtGQLnQhg

Now what happened on the day. All seeing eyes looking down on the crowds. Olympic Mascots with one all seeing eye.

http://ericlandrews.hubpages.com/hub/The-Mysterious-2012-London-Olympics

Kippure wrote: »
    LONDON OLYMPICS Massive occultist ritual being prepared to occur in the opening ceremony.June 15th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IWtGQLnQhg

Now what happened on the day. All seeing eyes looking down on the crowds. Olympic Mascots with one all seeing eye.

http://ericlandrews.hubpages.com/hub/The-Mysterious-2012-London-Olympics

A Zionist plot!!!

6438839_f260.jpg

Or.... the complete opposite?

9q8neg.png

L:DL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Or is it Lisa Simpson performing oral sex on Bart Simpson?

1259161247_olympic-simpsons.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

At this rate, by Friday rtdh will have retconned his predictions from "omg massive spectacular attack!" To "omg teh Elites are going to send the winners a really sarcastic congratulatory note!"

The fiends.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

A Zionist plot!!!

6438839_f260.jpg

Or.... the complete opposite?

9q8neg.png

L:DL

Yeah, good one. Except Nazism isn't the "total opposite" of Zionism. It is quite similar.

If you don't believe me listen to the words of Hajo Meyer, a Jewish survivor of Auschwitz.

Yeah, good one. Except Nazism isn't the "total opposite" of Zionism. It is quite similar.

If you don't believe me listen to the words of Hajo Meyer, a Jewish survivor of Auschwitz.

The anecdotal account of a single individual? Gee golly whizz, mister, I normally need better evidence than that. I have higher standards.

• Advertisement

The anecdotal account of a single individual? Gee golly whizz, mister, I normally need better evidence than that. I have higher standards.
    Bit of a cheek commenting on the standard of "evidence" when you watched an 8 minute video in 2 minutes. Impressive :pac:

Bit of a cheek commenting on the standard of "evidence" when you watched an 8 minute video in 2 minutes. Impressive :pac:

I didn't watch it. I don't care about this persons opinion. I already explained why I don't. Did you read my post?

I didn't watch it. I don't care about this persons opinion. I already explained why I don't. Did you read my post?
    You don't respect a Jewish Holocaust survivors opinion on Nazism and Zionism? Why? And if you haven't watched the video then how do you know it only contains opinion?

Both Nazism and Zionism are paranoid, ethnocentric, militaristic, expansionist, supremacist and violent ideologies that have created turmoil in their respective regions, view the outgroup with contempt and have left pools of blood behind them i.e. "quite similar"

Now perhaps you could return the favour and share your reasons why they are "total opposites"?

I have a feeling you won't though, or more accurately can't and will choose your personal entrenched delusion over truth, which is a pity.

Now perhaps you could return the favour and share your reasons why they are "total opposites"?

No. I want to talk about the spectacular false flag operation that is imminent at the 2012 Olympics, not political theory. There is a forum for that.

I consider the matter closed. Thanks.

No. I want to talk about the spectacular false flag operation that is imminent at the 2012 Olympics, not political theory. There is a forum for that.

I consider the matter closed. Thanks.

Okay, but if you must insist on resorting to ridicule then next time try to at least have a basic grasp of the facts. Otherwise the jokes on you.

Tickets sent to foreign VIPs go on the black market.

Foreign VIP's not turning up. :eek:

It must be the weather. :pac:

Tickets sent to foreign VIPs go on the black market.

Foreign VIP's not turning up. :eek:

It must be the weather. :pac:

You've worked yourself into a nice corner by not actually saying anything you believe.

Do you believe the VIPs are staying away because they know there will be an attack?

Or will the government call off the attack because the VIPs aren't there.

Please give an actual answer rather than your usual avoid the question/post a link to some nonsense.

Man up, grow some balls and give an opinion in your own words for once.

al28283 wrote: »
    You've worked yourself into a nice corner by not actually saying anything you believe.

Do you believe the VIPs are staying away because they know there will be an attack?

Or will the government call off the attack because the VIPs aren't there.

Please give an actual answer rather than your usual avoid the question/post a link to some nonsense.

Man up, grow some balls and give an opinion in your own words for once.

What other reason would you give for VIP's and anyone else not turning up?

Its getting kind of obvious now, people have a huge sense of fear about the whole place, especially when they read newspaper headlines from Israel intelligence warning of a possible Iranian AKA False Flag attack on the Olympics.

Its getting kind of obvious now, people have a huge sense of fear about the whole place, especially when they read newspaper headlines from Israel intelligence warning of a possible Iranian attack on the Olympic Games.

I asked you a question, are you going to answer it?

I don't need to give a reason as I'm not the one making the claim.
    From what I see the city is more packed than I've ever seen it and there is no sense of fear anywhere. The whole city is a party right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Its getting kind of obvious now, people have a huge sense of fear about the whole place, especially when they read newspaper headlines from Israel intelligence warning of a possible Iranian AKA False Flag attack on the Olympics.

You're now quoting the Daily Mail?? lol

Traditionally crowds swell for the end of the first week when the track and field events kick off.
    I don't think you really fathom the sheer scale of the games. Largest sporting event bar none.
    As for the fantasies about why there are allegedly no people attending, that's anyone's guess . . . as to why you keep subscribing to the comic book version of what's going on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement