Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hellfire War Games (Carlow)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Foxholes and trenches in place, main arena finished and new fort at bottom of hamburger hill

There has been some talk that Hellfire Wargames Spec Ops (Carlow) is a Bio bb only Site.... This is NOT the case and all bb's are allowed:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 GrimDelta

Hi, just wondering is there a facility to change into gear or should we come dressed, and is there any rules we should know about? thanks, sean

Hi Sean,

you can get changed there or come in your gear its up to you, as for rules, we will go through them on the day:D

ok, thanks, and, hehe whats for lunch? :)

• Advertisement

Not sure whats on the menu this week ?:o

ok, thanks, roughly how many players do you expect coming? and is it a variety of game modes?

should have 20+ players as for games, we should get 3-4 different games in. Did you book in with dave in the shop?

yup, booked in and ready to go

looking forward to it and dont forget the change of clothes if you want to get in the river :D

• Advertisement

hey just a quick question about tomorrow, are full face masks required? also i have a lower mesh mask and mesh goggles, will they be ok?

They are fine to use

Had a great day of airsofting,used plenty of mags, used and mefilled :) only thing i need to say is theres not enough cover for the attacking team when playing capture the tower/fort.
    Had a nice skirmish against a squad from dublin ATF,
    thanks very much for a great game and hope to see you next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭daxter

had a great day lads, brilliant site ,highly recommend coming out for a game,and tanx to team ATF for coming down and having a few games with us,good bunch of lads!,il up again soon:D
    james

• Registered Users Posts: 38 WarMachine

Hi

Very Interested in Visiting this site with our Team. I have read this is a PreBook Site, Do you Play on Saturdays or Just Sundays.

At moment arranging best weekend to form up and come down for a day out.

When is best time to ring you and what number to ring etc.

WarMachine wrote: »
    Hi

Very Interested in Visiting this site with our Team. I have read this is a PreBook Site, Do you Play on Saturdays or Just Sundays.

At moment arranging best weekend to form up and come down for a day out.

When is best time to ring you and what number to ring etc.

At the moment we only play on a sunday, however we will open the site anyday if you have a group of 25 or more, it is a pre book site, this helps us figure out numbers of staff needed or not needed, to book in you can give dave a shout in the wexford shop on 053-9126844 between 11am and 7pm, looking forward to seeing you:D

GoTac wrote: »
    At the moment we only play on a sunday, however we will open the site anyday if you have a group of 25 or more, it is a pre book site, this helps us figure out numbers of staff needed or not needed, to book in you can give dave a shout in the wexford shop on 053-9126844 between 11am and 7pm, looking forward to seeing you:D
    As soon as I confirm our numbers any where between 8 and 13 Ill get in touch.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

some great games yesterday big thanks to everyone there :) will be back down again soon :D
    and cheers to Frank it looked like you where awake all weekend :D:D

Booked in for Sunday! should be a good game and my whole team are coming this week so should be a bit of fun

GrimDelta wrote: »
    Booked in for Sunday! should be a good game and my whole team are coming this week so should be a bit of fun

How many on the team ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GrimBravo

GoTac wrote: »
    How many on the team ?
    We will have 4 players from the team on the site on Sunday, but we are going with a group of about 10+ :)

Well, had another brilliant day at Hellfire today, thanks to everyone that played, even though we didnt do too well at attacking the fort!Thanks to frank and mark for marshalling. All in all great day and looking forward to gettin chased by cows again! BTW can we get those pictures off ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Special Ops Wargames

It was a really fun or funny day today on site , whether you were running from an airstrike or a couple of cows both reactions were bloodly hilarious..!

I have photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/52706663@N06/sets/72157624711263203/

I havnt bothered photoshopping or even picking the best , i just plain threw them all up as a set under their date / / / /

markk

Closed Tomorrow 5-September

due to ongoing building works,

Games as normal next week 12/8/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hey lads, just checking if the site is definitely open for the 12th?

yes we should be. for what ever reason we are not we will post on here asap.

markk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 YellowStan

Hi Guy's, I'm booked in for the Sunday game in Carlow/Borris on 12th. Is the site easy to find ? Directions anybody ?

Put the below into google maps will give you a precise location
    Or
    If you have a sat nav throw in the co-ordinates:

52.569843,-6.892076

The address is Tinnacarrig, Borris , Co.carlow

Hi
    Team A.R.U. 12 members booked in for Sunday 12 th.
    Shoot u later cant wait

• Advertisement

WarMachine wrote: »
    Hi
    Team A.R.U. 12 members booked in for Sunday 12 th.
    Shoot u later cant wait

Look forward to it:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement