Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New militarized flu spreading like wildfire in Mexico City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Kernel wrote: »
    No meglome, I said that "I always thought Asia would be the place targeted", not that it would be the place. What I think from analysis and what happens are often (but not exclusively) different things.

Indeed you did sorry. So your analysis was completely wrong but you're still assuming it's all part of a NWO plot?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭nodolan

Mac daddy wrote: »
    Very interesting.

I love the title: Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America

SPP_logo.png
    "What differentiates the SPP from other security and trade agreements is that it is not subject to Congressional oversight or approval. The SPP establishes a corporate/government bureaucracy for implementation that excludes civil society participation. ... Facing a worrisome pact pushed forward in secrecy, it is time for Congress to halt this undemocratic approach and establish a process based on openness, accountability, and the participation of civil society."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_and_Prosperity_Partnership_of_North_America

I love the way they talk about a "a novel strain of infuenza" and that whatever the size and seriousness of a pandemic there should be "minimal economic disruption". Never mind that people might be dying in their scores or even hundreds (or more) - business as usual.
    Maintaining critical infrastructure and services will be essential during a pandemic. While influenza cannot physically damage critical infrastructure, a pandemic could weaken it by diverting essential resources or removing essential personnel from the workplace. This Plan, therefore, extends beyond the health sector to include a coordinated approach to critical infrastructure protection, including the importance of business continuity planning and recognition of interdependencies among sectors.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You seem to miss the bigger picture. What good is saving every american life if the entire country is destroyed in the process. There are departments that deal with saving lives. Should everyone else sit around scratching their arses? Or should they perhaps try and keep their country going and try and stop the collapse of civilisation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

meglome wrote: »
    Indeed you did sorry. So your analysis was completely wrong but you're still assuming it's all part of a NWO plot?

I can see the point Kernel is making, to be fair, he's just saying he thought that if the NWO were to release a a virus, he'd have imagined it would be in Asia. The belief that it's NWO is based on other factors as well.

• Advertisement

Undergod wrote: »
    I can see the point Kernel is making, to be fair, he's just saying he thought that if the NWO were to release a a virus, he'd have imagined it would be in Asia. The belief that it's NWO is based on other factors as well.

So he used his research knowledge of the NWO to surmise a virus would be released in Asia, which it wasn't. If the US are very much behind the NWO why would they release a virus in their own back yard? A large number of people travel from Mexico to the US on a daily basis so you would be spreading it all over the US as well.

The point I'm making is if you are planning for population reduction you would start in a highly populated Asian country where life is much cheaper. That way a lot more people would die before a vaccine is found. So what is the point in giving detailed reasons for why the NWO would release this virus and then still believe it was them when the real world situation is quite different? If your information of the NWO involvement doesn't match up why isn't it just another naturally occurring event?

Well to be fair, and I think it was said before, that if the pandemic starts in the US or it's close neighbours, it would shift the blame. Anybody who would say that the US was to blame, would be dismissed as a looney. So the NWO would have free reign to dump people into Fema camps, cull the rest and set up their 1984 styled regime with a lower population of people who have been screened to make sure theyy won't cause a fuss.

All the while, various other outbreaks would occur around the world and made look like the virus has been spread from the original source. Those who created the virus will already have been vacinated and so largely will be safe. Other nations will undoubtably create their own vaccines, but it will be too late for the majority of their populations. They'll be weakened as a result and be ripe for the picking.

That's all bollox of course, but if I were a comic book villain, that's how I'd do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

sorry if this has already been posted, but tis scary stuff alright!

humanji wrote: »
    Well to be fair, and I think it was said before, that if the pandemic starts in the US or it's close neighbours, it would shift the blame. Anybody who would say that the US was to blame, would be dismissed as a looney. So the NWO would have free reign to dump people into Fema camps, cull the rest and set up their 1984 styled regime with a lower population of people who have been screened to make sure theyy won't cause a fuss.

All the while, various other outbreaks would occur around the world and made look like the virus has been spread from the original source. Those who created the virus will already have been vacinated and so largely will be safe. Other nations will undoubtably create their own vaccines, but it will be too late for the majority of their populations. They'll be weakened as a result and be ripe for the picking.

That's all bollox of course, but if I were a comic book villain, that's how I'd do it.

I agree that in the comic book villain way this makes perfect sense.

Of course I can't wait for the CT'ers to come back in and admit they were wrong (again) about this virus outbreak. Although I suppose law of averages they will be right eventually.

Of course there's another possibility, in that it's part of an attack on the US that maybe has gone a little wrong. For Spring break, many US college students head to Mexico. Infect them (should be easily to get a drunken student to do anything!), and they go home, feeling a little sick a day or two later. They'll come into contact with loads of other people and the virus spreads.

The only downside of this plan is that you don't really have control on who has the virus or what it mutates into, so you have to make damn sure that you're not going to be somwhere where you can get infected yourself, for example, a cave in Afghanistan... ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

The monday Alex Jones internet radio show from www.infowars .com
    ( just click on the "listen to the show links" or go to Irish link
    www.info-wars.org and click on radio link and then the menu below of the ways to listen stram Real player Or Microsoft player etc)

The news is there is a expert on the show that claims the WHO designed this Virus in Mexico to kill 2 billion world wide.This Virus in Mexico is combination of the most virilant Euopean Human Virus a virulant Asain flu and a virilant north American flu virus.

Death rate from phoning into Mexico city medical people is that at least 200 plus mayby even 2000 are now dead from this new virus in Mexico city

They point out that Baxter pharma knew they were sending out factor eight to the rest of the world contanmated ith aids and Hepititis.These would be the same people who would make you a vaccine to cure you.Forget it trying to get me to take that vaccine

Its looking like this is only the first of many milatized virus in the arsenal to spead deasease and plaugue world wide for months maybe even years .

So if this virus doesnt get us or the Vaccines dont get us they got plenty more virus to release to try to cull the population of the planet

the vidio reporter says the swine flu virus isnt natural isnt on youtube but I got it at blinkx.com at this link

http://www.blinkx.com/video/swine-flu-not-naturally-occurring/Jz6LSEp4aWj7uPM3I_hLKw

derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

I'm not sure.
    Published March 19, 2009
    SEGUIN — Around the world, up to two billion people have died — depending upon whose count one uses — and in the United States alone deaths could total one third of the population.

Somewhere in the federal government, the decision is made and secret medical stockpiles stored at secret locations are loaded into aircraft and, within 12 hours, moved to wherever they are most likely to be able to stop a pandemic that threatens mankind.
    The Guadalupe County Volunteer Organizations Active in Disaster, or VOAD, needs 100 volunteers for a May 2 emergency disaster drill at Navarro ISD. In the long term, 1,000 volunteers are needed. For information, contact volunteer coordinator xxx at (830) 3xxx2 or by e-mail at xxxxx(at)co.guadalupe.tx.us .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Atchoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Blindpew

derry wrote: »
    The monday Alex Jones internet radio show from www.infowars .com
    ( just click on the "listen to the show links" or go to Irish link
    www.info-wars.org and click on radio link and then the menu below of the ways to listen stram Real player Or Microsoft player etc)

Alex Jones is the only only one telling the truth about this pandemic. No other news source is reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

Alex Jones is the only only one telling the truth about this pandemic. No other news source is reliable.

Any chance you can give us a run down on what he is saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Blindpew wrote: »

And how do you know Alex Jones is telling the truth?

He could be lying or mistaken.

Any chance you can give us a run down on what he is saying?

well he does a four hour show each day and it runs on a loop so if you go to infowars.com or click on Derrys link you can hear for yourself.

Yes and no

Yes the Alex jones show often covers the subject of tourtue .It points out that bad as Bush was for starting the system Obama is worse in that when the evidence is in his face he decides not to put the CIA agents or others in jail.In the second war Nazis were jailed for these practises .Japanse solders were tried and shot for the same torture like water boarding .It clear Obama has givin the greeen light to torture and is worse than BUSH .
    Alex jones points out that 24Hours is propaganda film made to suggest toture can save the USA.Alex jones calls for the jailing of the toture practiucers both bush and his side kicks and the agents who did this.he explains that 300 waterbourding of the so called 2nd from the top Alqiada was useless intel and he claimed things he did when he was already banged up in jail

The specific list you supply I dont think so but the show covers many news media stuff

Here is sorta funny clip on how to brew your own flu Vaccines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWfCnjnShnM&eurl

here is a site that explains more about vaccines like flu vaccines

http://drtenpenny.com/default.aspx

Derry

I have to admit that while I listened to Alex for well over an hour this morning he has his own version of Fox News hype going on at times - but that's not to say that what he says doesn't make me think and reconsider what the 'normal' news reports are saying. I detest the religious nuts he allows to preach on his show but that's the price I'm willing to pay to hear a very different viewpoint.

Ever since reading Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent and then keeping up with Robert Fisk and John Pilger in various newspapers, blogs and books I always listen to main news streams with a serious mental filter. Al Jazeera and Euronews are still more reliable than most others.

You can watch Al Jazeera, Euronews and many other news channels on your PC using Livestation BTW - excellent little program, and free.

livestation_logo_narrow_with_strapline.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

Have to agree with most of what you said nonolan.Not because im from cork, but because it's true. I actually haven't watched tv much since about 2002. I'd say 2 hours a week if im lucky and thats pushing it. I actually detest it.
    That livestation program looks really good thanks for the link.

King Mob wrote: »
    And how do you know Alex Jones is telling the truth?

He could be lying or mistaken.

I have studied many subjects over many years and travelled and worked in several countries in Europe and Africa.

I had figured out some of the dots and joined up some of the dots.Then I found the stations www.infowars.com and found he had the same set of dots and linlked them up in a similar way.The difference is though he had totally joined up the most all the dots so as to have a straigght unbroken link which explained evething a whole lot better than I could .

Yeah maybe he is wrong but I dont think so and that he actualy is mostly right which makes things even more worse.

As the plan or plot seems to be wipe out 90% of the human race so I presume that effects me and my family I have to start to dump normal media bought and paid for by the elite and just work from Alex Jones and similar internet radio stations

Derry

http://www.cpr-savers.com/Industrials/Cpr%20prod/Masks/avian-bird-flu-protection-mask-nano-mask.html

This is a link to a site where Nano masks can be purchased. I don't see the Irish government giving them out here for free. These masks might save your lives.

If you are worried that the Nano mask might not work this site sells more advanced masks. http://www.bestsafetyapparel.com/

I'm travelling to Barcelona on Sunday for a few days and then to Toronto a couple of weeks later and I've bought some masks from Anderco in Cork:

Optipro 3 Valved Disposable Mask
    Standard EN149 2001 FFP3 (this is the minimum standard recommended so nano masks would be even better - do not get N95 as they're useless for flu)

R0480V.jpg

Talking to the sales woman, she said that they've had lots of enquiries and that an even more sophisticated mask has been mass ordered by the Gardaí and emergency services.

I also got an order of Oregano Oil and Colloidal Silver Throat Spray from iherb.

According to the BBC website the WHO has now raised it to pandemic alert level (5).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8025931.stm

Given that this pandemic has gone from a few people sneezing in Mexico this time last week to a world wide emergency today, I think I would not travel to another country without enough underware for an extended stay. It's only a matter of time now before quarentine is introduced. All travel may be suspended between countries. Make sure to bring your toothbrush and wear the gas mask on the plane.

To the CT'ers.

If this turns out not to wipe out half the human race, would that phase your paranoid beliefs?

To the CT'ers.

If this turns out not to wipe out half the human race, would that phase your paranoid beliefs?

To the CT'ers.

If this extermination attempt fails they will just think up another plan to get us. Always be on your gaurd and be prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

...your paranoid beliefs

Attack posts, not posters.

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    Attack posts, not posters.

Ok... 'your beliefs about the nature of reality which I hold to be fractured?'

Advertisement