Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids art and craft classes Athlone!

• 23-11-2013 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone, I was thinking of starting a kids arts and crafts class in the Athlone area and was wondering if there was much interest in it? I can't seem to find any other art classes in the area. I know art was a huge factor in my growing up and art classes were something I looked forward to each week so I felt I should share that experience.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can try arrange maybe a one-off weekend Christmas camp to see if your child likes it or not before starting into a weekly class.

Thanks!
    Eainne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭tubos

my wife does one once a week for the kids from the estate. I'm sure you would have no problem getting the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 craftyfox

I am starting off doing a Christmas Craft Workshop this weekend (14-15th Dec) so hopefully I'll get my name out and get a few numbers. I'm looking forward to it, I have some fun projects lined up! :) If any of the kids your wife teaches wants to join in for the weekend let me know!

Advertisement