Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

booboo88 wrote: »
    Uhm I am in fact a woman :o;)

Apologies. Great to see a sense of humour and it's not just men that like (might not be the right word) this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

I heard this story of a lad at a house party. The owner/host was riding this lads girlfriend on the sly.So the lad took his flora (margarine) from his fridge and went into the upstairs toilet.He carved out the existing butter, took a dump into the empty tub (of margarine) and the placed the flora back over the **** to make it look normal again!!He put it back in the fridge.The host/sly git would have used the flora for a few days before he found a nice brown sh*te in the bottom!Days buttering his bread and butering his spuds..Revenge is best served on toast!!:P

I've defiantly heard story from someone before, can't remember who it was though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Now tell me, what do you think of the man coming into her make-up?
    Grow up

He thinks it's an incredibly mature thing to do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

LimGal wrote: »
    Jaysus,excuse me if I didnt see the army of posters backing you up!Listen why dont you do everyone a favour and head off down to the ladies club and tell them what bad men are lurking in AHs.We look forward to seeing the burning bras:*

You missed all the posts calling your friends imbeciles and worrying about the state of people posting on After Hours?

LimGal you've alot to learn.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Can you come up with an original and funny putdown? :D

Ya here ya go....Id love to split you open like a tayto bag sunflower........how'd ya like them apples x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Jaysus,excuse me if I didnt see the army of posters backing you up!Listen why dont you do everyone a favour and head off down to the ladies club and tell them what bad men are lurking in AHs.We look forward to seeing the burning bras:*
    Im all for the bra burning.....
    Excellent! - aboutBooboo88

Care to elaborate?

Only in Ireland can a hot debate occur following the posting about the escapades of a miscreants rim job narrative.

They all have lovely bottoms

I have to say that made me laugh. :) Well said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Ya here ya go....Id love to split you open like a tayto bag sunflower........how'd ya like them apples x

I said original. Disappointed :(

You missed all the posts calling your friends imbeciles and worrying about the state of people posting on After Hours?

LimGal you've alot to learn.

Goin by your previous posts........your not a teacher by any chance are ya.....its just I get the distinct smell of stuck up tosser?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Where are you? 1971?

Actually, that explains alot...:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Thank. I thought you might have found it funny. Wish you didn't take this thread off topic as it had potential.
    Never had potential, same old myths rehashed and done several times previously in other threads. Actually the one semi-believeable yarn was the OP's original post.

Im all for the bra burning.....

Care to elaborate?

Yes, I said there were only two people agreeing with him: Duffman and Booboo88, and Duffman said that's because we have a sense of humour and we're not women.

My 'excellent' was after you said you were in fact a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

R.I.P. After Hours

Tis been nice reading somewhat funny posts, until the meanies started being mean :(

Goin by your previous posts........your not a teacher by any chance are ya.....its just I get the distinct smell of stuck up tosser?

LimGal, c'mon... the stories are in the main not true. They really aren't. Your friends are taking the p*ss out of you and are probably having a right laugh at your ignorance.

Call the next one out on it... don't let them make you a laughing stock :)

R.I.P. After Hours

Tis been nice reading somewhat funny posts, until the meanies started being mean :(

Oh dry your eyes and stop being so melodramatic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Before this turned into an online barny I think the "Rim" thing was between two consenting people regardless of the taste issue(no pun).
    "Chapstick-Gate" is something different altogether.
    Not funny and don't think anyone would care for it to be done to them.
    If it was true

I think you've said more about yourself there then I could even care to in a retort. How old are you, 17?

LimGal, c'mon... the stories are in the main not true. They really aren't. Your friends are taking the p*ss out of you and are probably having a right laugh at your ignorance.

Call the next one out on it... don't let them make you a laughing stock :)

Wow,you really have missed the whole point of this thread.I really hope you are single(probably get banned for this)because you are the epitome of a dry ****e.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Youre all fu*ked now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement