Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Proof positive that women are bad drivers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

AlisonB wrote:
    but i was only warming up koneko.... :(

go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

ColHol wrote:
    Yeah theres always that dilemma in snooker, the easy pink or the tight brown?

Also make sure the playing area is nice and clean or it could put you off your game

innuendo, i love it!

dirt and dust around the pockets can put you off your cueing action,

although some snooker halls have many tables, allowing you to look around to find one you like, although removing the table covers can sometimes cause offence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I had sex on a snooker table once.

Or maybe I played snooker in bed.

Or was it I just played snooker with a woman? It's hard to remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭grimsbymatt

I had sex with a snooker table once. On a woman.

I had sex with a snooker table once. On a woman.
    Well, kind of. We were going to go all the way, but I just didn't have the balls.

• Advertisement

On Monday, I made the brilliant joke above. It's now Friday afternoon and no-one's bothered to read it. Sulk sulk.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

but if you were playing snooker, there should have been an abundant amount of balls available for her to play with?

I wasn't playing snooker, I was attempting to have sex with a snooker table. Read the pre-previous post.

Advertisement