Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you consider to be too overweight to be attractive?

Options
  • 27-03-2012 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭

Out of curiosity, and I'll admit, I'm a big girl myself, I wonder what people consider to be too overweight to be attractive. I'm quite happy in my relationship so it isn't as if I'm struggling for attention but I am interested in other people's opinions, feel free to answer in stone, pounds, kilos or dress size!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

eye of the beholder, my dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go
    round.....

14 - 16 tops

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

If I can see a gut, there is no 'but....'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

12 stone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The bigger the cushion,
    the sweeter the pushin'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

it really does depend. Taller people will be heavier and fill out differently compared to shorter people. so size and pounds cant really be applied. obviously visually is the only thing you can go on, but attractiveness is as another poster said in the eye of the beholder. in my opinion, its unattractive if your health is seriously suffering because of it, in terms of mobility and other factors too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Just gimme girls, girls and more girls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

it often depends on the size of your head,i've seen skinny girls with big heads that look fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

no more than 70kg...

experience:lots :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm sorry but this sort of thread has been done to death in the last six months.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement