Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭_petulia_

hondasam wrote: »
    Hi Nina

Hi Sam :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Morninggg :)

*Strolls in with some amazingly scrumptious un-healthy food. :) *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Morninggg :)

*Strolls in with some amazingly scrumptious un-healthy food. :) *
    Hi CDC
    How's you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Good morning all! I'm suspiciously bright this morning despite no sleep...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning all.... *yawn*
    Am wrecked today... Need tea...
    Help yourselves..

tea_coffee.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

BadGirl wrote: »
    Morning all.... *yawn*
    Am wrecked today... Need tea...
    Help yourselves..

tea_coffee.jpg

Biscuit! *yoink*

Bought a 5 day bus ticket and then lost it in the excitement of buying jellies :(

Bought a 5 day bus ticket and then lost it in the excitement of buying jellies :(

Boo on the bus ticket, but what jellies were you buying? :pac:

Boo on the bus ticket, but what jellies were you buying? :pac:

They were like a ten penny bag except 50c, had some good ones like white mice, jelly rings, and cola bottles. But they also had those fried eggs, still ate them though.

Oooh, they're looking into my original insurance quote! /nervousness

• Advertisement

They were like a ten penny bag except 50c, had some good ones like white mice, jelly rings, and cola bottles. But they also had those fried eggs, still ate them though.

Love sour jellies.... sour cola bottles, those sour watermelon type ones etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Morning! How's everyone today? :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning Nocts :)

best of luck with the insurance stuff, pokemod ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Love sour jellies.... sour cola bottles, those sour watermelon type ones etc

The only fizzy one was a giant fizzy cola bottle, god but it was good.

koth wrote: »
    morning Nocts :)

best of luck with the insurance stuff, pokemod ;)

Just got it sorted! I got them to trace the orignal call where I was quoted so they had a listen and then rang me back to agree that they did quote me so I'm now insured on the new car :D Me - 1 Insurance companies - 0

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Just got it sorted! I got them to trace the orignal call where I was quoted so they had a listen and then rang me back to agree that they did quote me so I'm now insured on the new car :D Me - 1 Insurance companies - 0

pokemod > insurance company :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Good one, you did well to get them to agree.

Morning Lair

YAY! Happy Motoring AH x x

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's great news A-H but beware, they make take their vengeance come renewal time :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    That's great news A-H but beware, they make take their vengeance come renewal time :p

Oh I know, but I'm prepared!

• Advertisement

HI BG

Hi Shim, you still on holidays?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No unfortunately, back at work since Monday, but all is well. It's not been as mental a week as I anticipated. Tomorrow I go to Limerick to train a new Talk To forum client and then I go to Midway and shoot people in the face :D

The cross angry avvy is to get you prepared for the shooting.

HI BG

Hi Shim, you still on holidays?

Hi Sam :)
    Morning Shim :)

I have a 4 day weekend this weekend :D

1234155925_1_administrator_album74_test_album_picture236_aw_yeah_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Any plans BG?

Any plans BG?

Not really, declutter the house a little, it's hurting my brain :D
    And sleep.... lots of sleep :D

I hate clutter,I really do. You are on a cleaning spree. I will ask you on Monday how you got on, should be interesting.

I hate clutter,I really do. You are on a cleaning spree. I will ask you on Monday how you got on, should be interesting.

It's mainly the kids wardrobes and toyboxes that need doing... especially the wardrobes, they grow so fast that they are out of the stuff in no time :D

You going to the charity shops or the bin? throw away all the baby clothes and you know what will happen, the patter of tiny feet.

• Advertisement

You going to the charity shops or the bin? throw away all the baby clothes and you know what will happen, the patter of tiny feet.

LOL, my 2 are almost 7 and 5. There hasn't been baby clothes or the pitter-patter of tiny feet in years, and there won't be either!! (and btw, pitter patter? from the time my 2 could stand, they were more like baby elephants than pitter pattering around the place!)

Anything decent will go in a hand-me-downs bag for my cousins kids, rest will probably go to the bin :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement