Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Not suitable for work hardly covers it IMO. Rough viewing, hopefully it was fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Just clicked the link and the video started playing, but then I realised, Im better than this so turned it off before any nasty shhit happened. I think I made the right call.

You definitely did.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Consider this thread very closely monitored from here on in. Any posters with issues please take it to helpdesk or feedback. I will not have this thread go any further off topic by discussing what should and should not be allowed in cool vids.

No way man, thats not good enough, I'll take a ban over this but it's some of the worst shit I've ever seen, we may as well be linking to the worst of the worst snuff sites than have this online. Feedback and Helpdesk, here I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

here was us , watching that man on the track and waiting for the fast-track train to come along.................god that was awful !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

I think curiosity got the better of me after reading all the comments,i didnt actually think his leg would just rip off until i watched it,the train made it look so easy...:(never will i trust a train again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

I know the thread title says "Man gets hit by a train", but I really didn't expect to see a man actually getting hit by a train - ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

deadhead13 wrote: »
    I know the thread title says "Man gets hit by a train", but I really didn't expect to see a man actually getting hit by a train - ffs.
    I know, it's shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

vomit all over my face and keyboard

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

What really got me was the speed of the train. I must have been at close to full speed.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Seriously, I read the thread and thought 'this has to be some sort of joke', then looked at the first few secs of the vid and though, 'this seems a little strange, almost set up.........those Boardsies tricked me!!'........but I kept watching out of curiousity, expecting something stupid to happen, like some dumb ass joke...........

......but what came caught me by surprise!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek: Scary stuff to think that could happen! Be careful on those tracks people!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Fcuk man, its nto my first time seeing peoel die on the internet but that sith was just sick.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Bit of a train wreck this story tbh :(

Had nightmares last night....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Fcuk DID YOU SEE HIS F**KING LEG? Just a lump of mashed human rolling towards the camera. Sick. I don't know how he didn't hear it, he nearly got out of the way though. Fcuk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Ok. No sleep for me for a good week and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yes. But surely there has to be a line somewhere!

There is, and he was on it.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I have just thrown up a perfectly good curry and 2 bottles of wine.:(
    Oh why did i click that link.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Because you wanted to.
    Free will, and all that.
    Shame though isn't it.:(

Because you wanted to.
    Free will, and all that.
    Shame though isn't it.:(

Ahh, great Rush song.:cool:

I am hioping copious amounts of wine will dull the pain of what i have just seen. I FEAR IT WILL HAUNT ME FOR THJE REAT OF MY LIFE.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Seriously, I read the thread and thought 'this has to be some sort of joke' QUOTE]

a joke?....a joke?! what sort of sick b'astard would joke about something like that?! it is by far the most horrible thing that I have seen and I have seen some pretty horrible stuff.All I can say is be careful before watching this video,it may haunt you!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Happynappy

I'm not going to watch it, but where did it happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

a joke?....a joke?! what sort of sick b'astard would joke about something like that?! it is by far the most horrible thing that I have seen and I have seen some pretty horrible stuff.All I can say is be careful before watching this video,it may haunt you!

Sorry dude, but you dont expect to see something as horrific as that on After Hours do you? I assumed (foolish me) that it was some sort of a joke that people were playing along with, you know how many prank videos are doing the rounds. Its a bit much really, I'm surprised this thread is still open in fact!!!
    Happynappy wrote: »

On an assumed abondoned track somewhere...........that wasnt abandoned! :(

Seriously though, I'm reporting this thread!! I dont think someones demise should be shown in such a manner!

Happynappy wrote: »

The Western Rail Corridor, somewhere near Tuam.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,024 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

okay, a video I don't think I'll watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

OMG, that was horrific! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

This is not funny. Mod close thread now.

You can see like half his skull on the ground around 0:50 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Overblood wrote: »
    You can see like half his skull on the ground around 0:50 seconds.

Ah...stop it :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

man i didnt sleep last night after watchin it,i think its when his body was split down the middle by a 600foot train that got me!

fair play to the side of his body that made it off the track tho,the other side wasnt so lucky.:mad::(

EDIT:anyone see his hand moving at 1.08?

Tomebagel wrote: »
    man i didnt sleep last night after watchin it,i think its when his body was split down the middle by a 600foot train that got me!

fair play to the side of his body that made it off the track tho,the other side wasnt so lucky.:mad::(

EDIT:anyone see his hand moving at 1.08?

Dude that's not fcukin funny "fair play to the side of his body" blah blah crap. You're turning the situation into a joke.

Some poor sod is going to have to scrape his face off the track with a spatula.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Brutal. Absolutely brutal.
    I'm not squeamish at all, but that shocked and disgusted me to my very core. :(

The poor train driver must have been traumatised afterwards.

Advertisement