Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any West Wing fans around?

• 31-07-2002 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

I just bought the first series on DVD and haven't been able to stop watching it. I watched it on tv, but missed episodes here and there....THE DVD ROCKS A$$!

i'd recommend this to everyone.

that is all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Not too pushed about the show myself but my sister is a huge fan, this is potentially a good birthday present. Are there any extras on the DVD or is it just the show and how much did it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Like it a lot. My onl criticism wasof the first series, where they tended to finish each episode with a folksy moment. Series 2, and now 3 on RTE are a lot better.

Goes to show what a combination of good cast, plot and sript can achieve.

They also have an unnatural habit of being insync with the News on a regular basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

THE DVD ROCKS A$$!
    just the kind of thing i expected to hear from a west wing fan, that show sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

you can get the entire season for around €90 if you shop around.
    or you can buy it in 2 parts, for around €50 each.

there are interviews with the cast and making of documentaries.

pretty good dvd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Seeing as ive onbly seen a single episode dont flame me but i thought it was awful.It was that controversial september 11 epsidoe i watched.The plot had more holes than a country road in Cavan.For a start how the **** would a dude with big anti USA government be allowed to work in the white house?Of course in the end he was found to be totally innocent.I found it all a bit preachy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement