Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Housewives TV3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JemWhsky

Its like watching a bunch of clowns running across a minefield being pursued by a mentalist doctor with a massive syringe full of Botox....If you can imagine such a thing.........Danielle is damaged goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

..the only i feel is anyway normal is Jo Jordan! There's a women you'd have a laugh with!!!!!!

I felt sorry for Jo on last nights episode.

She is constantly being bullied and put down by Danielle (how do they even know each other - did they just meet through botox injections). She seems very insecure and needs reassurance from the people around her. Sounds like there are issues within her marriage too.

What was that about the husband sneaking in to the house late at night and then leaving early in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It seems like a horrible,cold,fake world that these people inhabit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Those VIP awards they showed just prove that Irish 'celebs' are just cringeworthy, that one off Ireland AM when she was talking to Virginia, her accent and others like it just annoy the shizz out of me:mad:
    Plus that sip and see party, those blokes that were at it are more preened than the women with their oversized shades and tucked in shirts. Shudder.
    I think Daniella has a few screws loose, shes very defensive, she showed herself up badly last night on that Midweek thing, plus Jo saying "The rigamortis is setting in", judging by the looks of yerself, Roz and Dog the Bounty Hunter, it already has

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

Mod Edit: Post content removed. Allegations like that can get this site in trouble (libel). Please don't do it again.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Funny thing is it promotes itself as
    Documentary series following five South Dublin women
    at least 2 of them live on the Northside.

Lisa needs to stop at the fillers, she's getting a Wildenstein look, as does Jo. Everyone knows a girl like Danielle, and tries to avoid her. Roz seems normal enough.
    Thor, seriously Thor????
    I feel sorry for Jo, but then why do a show like this if you think your marriage is falling apart?
    The opening credits are hilarious, they all look about fifty, and obviously have been told to try and look sultry and sexy, they just look like they're smelling shíte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Cork guitarist

Could be worse, Twink might have been in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

Could be worse, Twink might have been in it.

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,562 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Saw two mins of this the other night. Chavs trying their hardest to act classy and elegantly!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

Love the show. I feel so spoiled. Can't believe these people are willing to bare the ridiculousness of their lives just for my entertainment :D !!!!

Even better than Tallafornia :)

Keep it coming TV3......but get rid of those dopes off Midday who suffer just as equally from empty vessel/trout pout syndrome but who are not half as entertaining.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

How old is Danielle? When she was getting Botox you could see really bad age spots on her face, all her giving out to the smokers she should have worn suncream. I think she must be a bit touched no one goes on like that. I feel sorry for Jo's husband with her on tv discussing their failing marriage, what would posess someone to do a show like this. Either way it's so bad I love it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

That Danielle one needs a good slap round the chops! She seems so self-obsessed and arrogant, couldn't get over her giving out to Jo for smoking in last nights episode and the Midweek interview was totally cringe!
    Fair play to Virginia for making her look like an even bigger tool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭doireann08

anyone got link to midday show which episode is it where virginia and danielle were interviewed dying to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

doireann08 wrote: »
    anyone got link to midday show which episode is it where virginia and danielle were interviewed dying to see it

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/414/49204/1/Dublin-Housewives

TV Gold, enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

are we all ready for more madness??:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

Were you in Monte Carlo, Danielle? Tell us more about that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Danielle is not great advertisement for Botox is she ?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

they all look weird and plastic... if ever there was a case to stay away from botox this programme is advertising it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

what on earth is a D4 princess!!! Jaysus i have heard it all now:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

This is sooooooo bad and funnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy.......

Strut your stuff Joe........you shy thing.....:)

• Advertisement

Tramp stamp ! Classy bird !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

Tasty bod. Don't know how she could be so hungry for affection. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

"a third party opinion to see if we acted like knackers"......wow

Where's Franc???????????....:(

Are this lot not married????????

She looks like Samantha Mumba, 40 years from now with a load of Botox

It's a sad indication of Irish life as we don't know it imo.......

Thank your God. :)

Horrible people in a horrible world!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Is Lisa Murphy a post op tranny?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

What is it with steamers and television?

Lisa looks like she was moulded in a plastic sex doll factory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 headlikea

Catfight Alert!

Advertisement