Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Full Clearout, AEGs,Pistols,Gear,BBs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

hitman42 wrote: »
    offer on the pistol lanyard and may be interested in the hydro pack to i am based in sligo to

ya ill probably be in sligo on Monday if your interested. i can bring the camelbak too if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭hitman42

-Al- wrote: »
    offer on the pistol lanyard and may be interested in the hydro pack to i am based in sligo to

ya ill probably be in sligo on Monday if your interested. i can bring the camelbak too if your interested.

Man where u based could collect free most days

Man where u based could collect free most days

I'm based in Roscommon but from sligo so up there few times a month. do you want to make an offer on the camel bak if your interested as rambo has an offer on the table for bith items. cheers.

I'm based in Roscommon but from sligo so up there few times a month. do you want to make an offer on the camel bak if your interested as rambo has an offer on the table for bith items. cheers.

question on the camel bak will it attach to molle or would u need to use clips?

question on the camel bak will it attach to molle or would u need to use clips?

you would need to use clips, I didn't know this when i bought it and i thought you could buy official clips for it but i couldn't find them. there are threads which you can run some thin rope/wire through and secure it to what you need. That's what I ended up using for the green vest in the pics, but for my other vest which had a hydration pouch i just slotted it into that.

• Advertisement

you would need to use clips, I didn't know this when i bought it and i thought you could buy official clips for it but i couldn't find them. there are threads which you can run some thin rope/wire through and secure it to what you need. That's what I ended up using for the green vest in the pics, but for my other vest which had a hydration pouch i just slotted it into that.

i'll leave it then but i'll take the lanyard away

i'll leave it then but i'll take the lanyard away

grand, ill send you a pm so when ill be up in Sligo next week and will meet you then.

ramboo wrote: »
    camel back offer 30euro, pistol larnyard 5euro, belt 5euro + postage...thanks

hey, lanyard is gone to hitman, but if your still interested in belt and camelbak postage would be 6.50 for standard post.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 edgez

Hey, im interested in the L96 mags. Are they working well and do i hav to pick them up or do i have to pay postage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

hey dude, any l96 mags left, thanks
    is the pistol lanyard still there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭ramboo

so camel back 30euro + belt 5euro + postage 6.50 = 41.50euro whats the difference between standard post & registered post???

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭ramboo

Al how about the fore grip with out the rail....offer 5euro

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Is the auto 9 full& semi automatic?
    All mags leak free? & can you post to Dublin ?
    If so offer €200 for auto 9 + mags
    I'll cover p&p plus PayPal

darren ff wrote: »
    Is the auto 9 full& semi automatic?
    All mags leak free? & can you post to Dublin ?
    If so offer €200 for auto 9 + mags
    I'll cover p&p plus PayPal

It is full auto and semi auto (full auto is awesome btw :D)

No problems with any mags, this was only used for shooting in the back garden and never brought to a game. Forget to mention that on first use the full auto mode ended up breaking a small bit of plastic from the font as seen in the pic:

6340818184_8ca36a6e62.jpg
    2011-11-13 14.47.18 by Potato of Doom, on Flickr

If thats ok ill accept €200 + 10 to cover paypal and postage charges or an extra €4 on that for registered (insured) post.

Al how about the fore grip with out the rail....offer 5euro

Ya no bother.
    so camel back 30euro + belt 5euro + postage 6.50 = 41.50euro whats the difference between standard post & registered post???

Registered is insured up to €300

So 46.50 for the lot?

edgez wrote: »
    Hey, im interested in the L96 mags. Are they working well and do i hav to pick them up or do i have to pay postage.

mags all working fine, if you wanted to collect im just outside roscommon town, or I can post them for €6.50. Would you be looking for all 5 of them as Jayo123 is also interested.

pistol case and drop leg holster back for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

It is full auto and semi auto (full auto is awesome btw :D)

No problems with any mags, this was only used for shooting in the back garden and never brought to a game. Forget to mention that on first use the full auto mode ended up breaking a small bit of plastic from the font as seen in the pic:

6340818184_8ca36a6e62.jpg
    2011-11-13 14.47.18 by Potato of Doom, on Flickr

If thats ok ill accept €200 + 10 to cover paypal and postage charges or an extra €4 on that for registered (insured) post.
    sound ,agreed ill send a pm now

darren ff wrote: »
    sound ,agreed ill send a pm now

lovely, packed and ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Barr125

Offer of €50 for:
    3 of the M4 Midcaps
    1 of the Nun-chuck batteries
    the 2 point sling
    one of the speedloaders (I'll let you choose which)

I will, of course, pay for P&P, and is postal order OK?

• Advertisement

Barr125 wrote: »
    Offer of €50 for:
    3 of the M4 Midcaps
    1 of the Nun-chuck batteries
    the 2 point sling
    one of the speedloaders (I'll let you choose which)

I will, of course, pay for P&P, and is postal order OK?

grand, will you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Barr125

grand, will you a pm

you pm me or me pm you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

do you have any L96 mags left?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Few questions about the P99s.
    How old? Much use? Any problems?
    Are both fitted with threaded barrels? I'd be interested in one of them and a mag.

Few questions about the P99s.
    How old? Much use? Any problems?
    Are both fitted with threaded barrels? I'd be interested in one of them and a mag.

One is 2 years old other about 3. The newer one was my brothers which was used for pining cans and gathering dust. Id say less than 100rds through it.

Older was my main backup for games so its had the Hopip adjusted and more of a used look to it.

Both have thread metal barrels for silencers.

Jayo123 wrote: »
    do you have any L96 mags left?

Still have them all, no offer made on them yet .

One is 2 years old other about 3. The newer one was my brothers which was used for pining cans and gathering dust. Id say less than 100rds through it.

Older was my main backup for games so its had the Hopip adjusted and more of a used look to it.

Both have thread metal barrels for silencers.

Ok, are you selling the two of them for different prices?

Few other bits I'm interested in...
    The drop leg...does it sit snug or does it bounce around the place?
    Camelback, if it hasn't been sold....is it the strapless, molle only type?
    Dump pouch...does it have a draw string or does it sit wide open all the time?
    ANd the glasses, no 21, what nick are they in? Any major problems with fogging?

Ok, are you selling the two of them for different prices?

Few other bits I'm interested in...
    The drop leg...does it sit snug or does it bounce around the place?
    Camelback, if it hasn't been sold....is it the strapless, molle only type?
    Dump pouch...does it have a draw string or does it sit wide open all the time?
    ANd the glasses, no 21, what nick are they in? Any major problems with fogging?

Id drop the older p99 to 220.

Drop leg is snug, and also has both button and Velcro straps to keep Pistol in place.
    There is an offer on camelbak, but it is strapless and more suited to a vest pouch rather than molle.
    will check dump pouch can't remember off hand but think it may be no draw string .
    glasses are in great condition. Never used myself as they didn't fit as my nose bridge is quite wide and left a gap. My cousin tried them and loved them. No fogging issues .

Right, not sure which P99 I'd rather take, can you show me a picture of the scratches etc...
    Also, can't you be more competitive with the price? A brand new p99 incl. 1 mag + silencer kit is €245.

Thanks for answering other questions, if we go ahead I will take holster and glasses too.

• Advertisement

Right, not sure which P99 I'd rather take, can you show me a picture of the scratches etc...
    Also, can't you be more competitive with the price? A brand new p99 incl. 1 mag + silencer kit is €245.

Thanks for answering other questions, if we go ahead I will take holster and glasses too.

I was pricing them from airsofteires current prices which is where I bought them from originally which comes to 292 ex delivery for p99 mag and silencer.

here are the pictures, first is the non-skirmished "newer" one, there really isnt that much difference, its just side by side one looks a little cleaner but its hard to see in the pics.

newers.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

older.jpg

also a pic of the dump puch, no drawstring but has a velcro strap to "close" it up a little.

20120127141617.jpg

If you were to go ahead with sale, id cover the postage costs.

Advertisement