Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Transport to Electric Picnic/Stradbally?

• 13-08-2014 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

My girlfriend won 2 all weekend camping tickets the other day, and were unreal excited to go! I'm currently looking to find a way up to it. Surely to go there is a coach or bus heading up from Wexford or Enniscorthy to Electric Picnic?

I'm after looking around online and calling a few small coach companies based in Wexford county but I can't seem to find anything?

Anyone know of anybody heading up to it? Or even know of some company I could ring and find out?

Thanks guys and gals!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Did you try Fleetline 053-9141109

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Brunan

I did indeed try them earlier in the week. They said they had nothing organised for it

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Maybe Wexford Bus or Ardcavan are doing something?

Advertisement