Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Legal Separation & Full Custody

Options
  • 03-08-2014 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi..... I am 42 year old married and father of 5 Boys. My marriage has broken down over 3 years after 14 years. This is mainly down to my wife's addiction to cocaine and sleeping around with drug dealers. We recently had a meeting with child welfare worker in which all 5 children where interviewed. Long story short but the outcome of the meeting resulted in the children questioning there mothers inability to look after them, stating that she is never around.When confronted by the welfare worker she denied her addiction and denied never been around.1 week after meeting and nothing has changed. So I am looking for advice on maybe getting a Legal Separation and full custody of the Kids. I have discussed this with the 3 Eldest Kids 20 15 & 14 and they said they will back me 100% and feel it would be in every ones interest if there Mother was not living here with them. Any advice would be greatful and if you need more Info I would be glad to do so..... Sincerely

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Get a bloody good solicitor dude. Best of luck to you.

Advertisement