Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bag of Coke

Options
  • 24-03-2012 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭

Stopped at the garage tonight on the way home from shops to get petrol and coal.Got a tenners worth of unleaded and picked up what I thought was a small bag of coal.Paid 16 euro
    Got home ,went to light the fire and there it was "COKE" on the front of the bag.Thought I"d won the lotto ,10 kilos for 6 quid.
    Much to my disapointment it turned out to some form of **** burning,no heat fossil fuel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Chop it up, whack it up your nostrils & become senorsnortsalot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

Stopped at the garage tonight on the way home from shops to get petrol and coal.Got a tenners worth of unleaded and picked up what I thought was a small bag of coal.Paid 16 euro
    Got home ,went to light the fire and there it was "COKE" on the front of the bag.Thought I"d won the lotto ,10 kilos for 6 quid.
    Much to my disapointment it turned out to some form of **** burning,no heat fossil fuel.

Where's this.?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Didn't anyone ever tell you? You need to make sure its finally ground before you do anything! Get cutting that **** man!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Does it have that health warning on the bag "Smoke Less"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Rub the K. Rub the K. Rub the K. Rub the K.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I once bought a bag of coal. Brought in home, opened it up and what do I find? Coal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Does coke not burn hotter and with less impurities than coal. I remember from engineering in secondary school that it's coal that has been degassed in an oven and is used to fuel furnaces in ore smelting.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

I'd love a bag of coke.There's no drink left in the house and i'm depressed as fcuk i only wish i had a bag of coke :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

You have the Cocaine blues.

Come on you’ve gotta listen unto me
    lay off that whiskey and let that cocaine be.

Sang the Man in Black.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Fire up the old blast furnace and get smelting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

Hot Lips wrote: »
    You have the Cocaine blues.

Come on you’ve gotta listen unto me
    lay off that whiskey and let that cocaine be.

Sang the Man in Black.:pac:

The man was a genius i loved his music.I also live life like johnny unfortunately :( I'm going to get really fcuked up today i'm just waiting for the off licence to open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Didn't anyone ever tell you? You need to make sure its finally ground before you do anything! Get cutting that **** man!
    well it used to be trees and forests, then it was swamps and marshes, and after thousands/ millions of years, it was finally ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Even if I was a coke head I would not feel lucky if I found a bag, I would definitely feel worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

if i found a bag of coke i'd be loaded...

lol j/k i'd put bleach in that and feed it to notorious junkies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

€10 worth of unleaded petrol, it's almost €1.70 a liter at the minute !

Please tell me you had your lawnmower with you?

Advertisement