Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insegnanti d'italiano / Italian Tutors

• 06-06-2006 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I saw your ads on internet, if you want to learn italian I can teach you, I am italian and I have a degree in languages, if you are interestd in grammar or conversation just call me at 087 7837114.
    Good luck,
    Francesca

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Se desiderate offrire lezioni in italiano, vi prego di farlo qui. Se lo vedo altrove lo cancellerò.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Llaura

Hi, I'm a 22 year old Italian girl. I'm living in Limerick at the moment and I'm working as a language assistant of Italian in a secondary school. I'm a qualified teacher and I'm available for giving Italian lessons from junior cert to higher education. If you're interested e-mail me at lorussolaura@tiscali.it.
    Good luck
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Non sono un'insegnate qualificata ma se avete qualch dubbio sulla lingua o avete bisogno di una mano con qualche regola grammaticale, etc...contattaemi pure via pvt, cercherò di aiutarvi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ElenaF

Hello! My name is Elena, I'm not a qualified teacher yet as I am about to finish my M.A. in didactics of Italian as a foreign language, but I would really love to help you and get in touch with those of you who are considering the idea of learnig/improving their Italian (conversation/grammar/and...everything that can be particularly useful and interesting for you!). As I work part-time, I am free every Wed/Thur/Fri, morning, afternoon or evening.

I also have a B.A. in Modern Foreign Languages an Literatures (University of Bologna, Italy), I studied at TCD in 2003/04 and I am currently doing an internship at the Italian Cultural Institute observing and assisting in classes of all levels.

So If you are interested contact me either here or at: ele.f@hotmail.com
    and tell me what your Italian needs are!

Elena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 giuttry

Nuttzz wrote:
    Anyone have any ideas/recommendations on good italian courses in Dublin.
    I would be a beginner both would love to learn
    I will be really happy to help you!!!
    I'm Italian and I can teach you this beautiful language!!!!
    Contact me if you like at giuttry@alice.it
    We can talk about it
    Bye bye
    Giusy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jkhere

I.m John-live in Dublin
    Going to Lake Coma, Naples, Sorrento and surrounding area in 3 weeks.
    I want to learn some basic Italian e.g Greetings of all sorts - asking for directions - Commenting on food - weather etc.
    Can you help?
    I can teach you Irish language (Gaeilge)!!!
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Nauniek

:) Hi all I'm new to the boards. Trying to learn Italian and my class has been cancelled as they have no teacher. Back to the books I guess.

anyway could someone translate this properly for me:

"Ciao tesoro volevo dirti che ti penso sempre, é te mi pense? no vedo l'ora di verderti é braciarti é baciarti é ... Ti voglio tanto bene. 1 Bacione."

I've got a general idea what it means but books only give you literal meanings. Any response much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Keijna

I teach Italian in Dublin, Clondalkin & surrounding areas, the lessons can be held both in my house or at your place according to a schedule that you prefer, contact Irina 087 0555139

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Are there any native Italian teachers in Cork city? I'm looking to improve on the few phrases I have.

I did a class a few years ago but I don't want to know much more about grammar!

Please PM me if you prefer.

Hello! My name is Elena, I'm not a qualified teacher yet as I am about to finish my M.A. in didactics of Italian as a foreign language, but I would really love to help you and get in touch with those of you who are considering the idea of learnig/improving their Italian (conversation/grammar/and...everything that can be particularly useful and interesting for you!).

Classes are 20Eur per hour and we can design them together to suit your specific needs.

As I work part-time in a school mainly in the evening, I am free every morning, and some days also in the early afternoon.

I also have a B.A. in Modern Foreign Languages an Literatures (University of Bologna, Italy), I studied at TCD in 2003/04 and I did an internship at the Italian Cultural Institute observing and assisting in classes of all levels.

So If you are interested contact me
    and tell me what your Italian needs are!

Elena

• Advertisement

You can also contact me at ele.f@hotmail.com as mentioned above.

Thanks and all the best!

Elena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

Nauniek wrote: »
    :) Hi all I'm new to the boards. Trying to learn Italian and my class has been cancelled as they have no teacher. Back to the books I guess.

anyway could someone translate this properly for me:

"Ciao tesoro volevo dirti che ti penso sempre, é te mi pense? no vedo l'ora di verderti é braciarti é baciarti é ... Ti voglio tanto bene. 1 Bacione."

I've got a general idea what it means but books only give you literal meanings. Any response much appreciated.

Hi my treasure I wanted to tell you that I think of you constantly, and do you think of me? I can't wait until I can see you and hug you and kiss you and... I really like you (ti voglio bene is kinda ambiguous - you may or may not be 'in there') A kiss for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 deborahD

Hi everybody!
    I'm a qualified (master in teaching italian as a second language) and experienced teacher of Italian language and culture. I'll be available for lessons to individuals, groups, corporates....at all levels from October 2008.

If you are interested e-mail to: deborah_demoro@yahoo.it

Cheers,

Deborah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marilenap

Hello everybody!
    My name is Marilena and I am currently living in Cork. I am an aupair here and I will stay until February.

I would like to improve my English. Should anybody want to improve Italian I will be glad to meet you! You can contact me at visalutaluca@hotmail.it (you can add me on messenger!).

Any Italian living in Cork???

Ciao!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Taffy Kat

Hi,

I would like to arrange an Italian/English language exchange in Carlow.

I am learning Italian (about elementary level) and am an English language teacher so I would like to meet an Italian speaker (preferably an Italian) so that you can practice your English with me and I can practice my Italian with you.

If you are interested please pm me or leave a reply.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marilenap

Hello Taffy Kat,

I live in Cork at the moment, so if you want we can have an email exchange... Or maybe some conversation on messenger!

Bye bye!

Hi there everyone...I moved from Italy to Ireland 9 months ago and I'm now living in Cork, just arrived.
    I am up for conversations, grinds, lessons at every level (individual or groups), translations; I have very fluent english and good grammar and linguistic skills. I live in Cork City and we can meet at your place, institute or in a cozy cafe'/pub, my fares are very reasonable (€ 8.00 per hour).
    Please PM me if you are interested!

PS I'm also trying to learn Irish...so if someone that has it is interested in conversation exchange, here I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 saltyboy

Italian mother tongue, BA/MSc qualified at UCD

Experienced tutor, previously lectured at University of Ulster and junior cert schools in Dublin
    can teach grammar and conversation

Area:
    South Dublin (Blackrock, Dun Laoghaire etc)
    Student Home: yes, within the area
    Contact Name:
    Stefano
    Email:
    stefanosale@hotmail.com

Price:
    €30 p/h

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mrs Fed

Ciao a tutti,

I live in Rome if anybody needs my help, please give me a shout!

Buona giornata :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 billybob82

Hi,

I'm living in Dublin 12 in Drimnagh on the long mile road, I'm looking to get italian lessons on a Wednesday eve for an hour or two but can't find anyone that is close to here. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Conor Lennon

hi my name is Conor

I live in Dublin, I was wondering if you give Italian lessons.

If you do ring me on <snip/>

thank you

Mod Edit: Please do not post your mobile phone number - ask them to PM you instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 djfrancesco79

HI Everyone :),
    I'm an italian native speaker living in Limerick.
    I give italian grinds for 15€ p/h. All material provided.

Flexible hours, available immediately.
    For info contact me: framilo@tiscali.it

Thanks,
    Francesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 b1788

Hi,
    Looking for language tandem/swap - english for italian.. otherwise would like tutor with reasonable prices, intermediate stage italian, mainly would like to work on conversation for now and then maybe written.

PM if available, living in Dublin.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 helenamary

Hi,
    My name is Helen, I live near Mullingar and am interested in learing Italian. Is there any Italian speaker willing to teach a complete NOVICE or know anybody who would be willing and has patience? Details can be ironed out but am willing to pay going rates.
    Thanks.
    Helen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 djfrancesco79

helenamary wrote: »
    Hi,
    My name is Helen, I live near Mullingar and am interested in learing Italian. Is there any Italian speaker willing to teach a complete NOVICE or know anybody who would be willing and has patience? Details can be ironed out but am willing to pay going rates.
    Thanks.
    Helen.

Hi Helen,
    I am available to teach you italian. I live in Limerick, if you would like to have more informations you can email me: framilo@tiscali.it
    Best Regards
    Francesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pipciu

Hello guys!

I am an Italian guy 24yo and would love to give private Italian lessons.
    Contact me on phily1987@hotmail.it

You will love it! Ciao :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 zizouac

Hi all.
    I'm Daniele, 30 years old, mother tone language.

Graduated in Communication & Media Management, Journalist since 2002, avalaible for ITALIAN LANGUAGE LESSONS.

Mail me at: d.ravera@hotmail.it
    You'll received all the informations you need!!!!

Check also my professional website: www.wix.com/dravera/main
    CHEAP PRICES !!!

CIAO!!!!

Hi all.

Graduated in Communication & Media Management, Journalist since 2002, avalaible for ITALIAN LANGUAGE LESSONS.

CHEAP PRICES !!!

CIAO!!!!

Hello!
    My third "announce" on this thread lol

I now live in Wicklow and I now have a year long experience in grinds and teaching Italian, in the meanwhile (almost four years in Ireland now) my English has improved greatly and I am completely fluent so I can be a better help to any level, from enthusiasts to advanced students.
    My prices are very reasonable (12.00 euro per hour), I am a native speaker and I have humanistic and linguistic studies background...so I know what I am talking about :D

If you are interested: tirabaralla{at}yahoo{dot}com

• Advertisement

Hi all.

CHEAP PRICES !!!

CIAO!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement