Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

2012-bmw-m3-dtm-geneva.jpg

BMW return to the DTM

robbie_998 wrote: »

(yes it was a complete accident - tyres on the rental car are absolute muck - Landsail their called... fecking sailing all over the place ! also car has no ABS or traction control or anything with being 2005 car with a 1.5 turbo !)

fun times

What kind of car is it? Diesel Renault?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

RoverJames wrote: »
    robbie_998 wrote: »

(yes it was a complete accident - tyres on the rental car are absolute muck - Landsail their called... fecking sailing all over the place ! also car has no ABS or traction control or anything with being 2005 car with a 1.5 turbo !)

fun times

What kind of car is it? Diesel Renault?

Kia cerato diesel. Muck so it is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Was in a taxi home from town last night. Climbed into a minter 2010 Skoda Superb TDi. It had every extra possible including the DSG box. heated rear seats and full leather. I could not get over the legroom.

Really nice way to be brought home!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

166man wrote: »
    Was in a taxi home from town last night. Climbed into a minter 2010 Skoda Superb TDi. It had every extra possible including the DSG box. heated rear seats and full leather. I could not get over the legroom.

Really nice way to be brought home!

Was it an eastern European driver? I got a 2010 Superb like that home the last time I was in Dublin too!

• Advertisement

draffodx wrote: »
    Was it an eastern European driver? I got a 2010 Superb like that home the last time I was in Dublin too!

It wasn't, an older Irish lad who was sound out. Said it was his retirement car!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well lads, i need a hug. :(

i though i will newer say this, but tomorrow my skyline will be gone to my friends garage and put on for sale. :(

Will take my losses and move on. Its a torture to see it outside off-road and know that you cant justify to put it back on the road. ( misses did not help too )

*Cries

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

well lads, i need a hug. :(

i though i will newer say this, but tomorrow my skyline will be gone to my friends garage and put on for sale. :(

Will take my losses and move on. Its a torture to see it outside off-road and know that you cant justify to put it back on the road. ( misses did not help too )

*Cries

**** man, at least you can say you've owned one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

...getting back to planes!:eek:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17863501

CianRyan wrote: »
    **** man, at least you can say you've owned one.

True, the best year of motoring I ever had in my life. I guess if I would be on my own I could work around if and love with it. You can't do that when you got misses...

I need new misses :D

• Advertisement

True, the best year of motoring I ever had in my life. I guess if I would be on my own I could work around if and love with it. You can't do that when you got misses...

I need new misses :D

Skyline> Mrs ShadowHearth....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

166man wrote: »
    Skyline> Mrs ShadowHearth....

:D

Yep, divorce is cheaper than a new car;)

pred racer wrote: »
    Yep, divorce is cheaper than a new car;)

Always. :pac:

Kiddin' with you of course man...

Nah, its cool, we had a talk about it and it is best way for us, even if i dont want to sell it, it is a right choice, but you know how it goes for us men with petrol head desease, its like choping off one of your jewels. on an up side after sale i will add more money and will try to find something more sensible to replace my bangornomics ford.

My GF thinks I'm mad looking to spend around double the price of my car on wheels and tyres. I tell her that because I paid so little for it that I can spend a bit extra, she just doesn't get it. :rolleyes:

Womens...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

CianRyan wrote: »
    My GF thinks I'm mad looking to spend around double the price of my car on wheels and tyres. I tell her that because I paid so little for it that I can spend a bit extra, she just doesn't get it. :rolleyes:

Womens...

Best way I can think to explain it is like this:

you: How much would you spend on a dress?

Her: X amount (probably under €50)

you: And how much would you spend on makeup, shoes, nail polish, your hair, necklace/bracelets, tights, handbag, basically everything else to make it look nice?

Her: (insert multiple of X amount)

You: Exactly! Now make me a sammich

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I probably spend the same amount on clothes and makeup as I do on petrol. Nothing worse than having to top up oil after I've just done my nails :p

Then the obvious answer would be not to bother getting your nails done! :D

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

jenizzle wrote: »
    I probably spend the same amount on clothes and makeup as I do on petrol. Nothing worse than having to top up oil after I've just done my nails :p

Talk about first world problems ha! But yeah I always seem to remember to check my oil when im going somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

conzymaher wrote: »
    Talk about first world problems ha! But yeah I always seem to remember to check my oil when im going somewhere

Yep, only ever cut myself shaving when it actually matters!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,135 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

The chances of cutting yourself when shaving seem to be directly related to the colour of your shirt. Wearing a white shirt? You're gonna bleed.

Chances of cutting yourself shaving seem pretty impossible using an electric razor :D

That said, I only ever cut myself shaving twice, the first time was the first time ever shaving, and the second was when I was rushing like an idiot. Not bad considering I always dry shaved

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Oh you can cut yourself with an electric razor, I have done it while not paying attention.

We're still talking about the face here though, right? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Immac FTW! :eek::eek::eek:

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Immac FTW! :eek::eek::eek:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000KKNQBK/b3ta-21

read the first review :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,135 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Chances of cutting yourself shaving seem pretty impossible using an electric razor :D
    Meh, men use straight edge razors... ;)
    large_11726_DV985850.jpg

a LOT of men people find it very helpfull Review! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Sleepy wrote: »
    Meh, men use straight edge razors... ;)
    large_11726_DV985850.jpg

Meh!
    knife-shave.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

*whispers* Mootoorrriinnnggg...

• Advertisement

right... this is one of the pics in description of that "product"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_1?ie=UTF8&index=1

so my next question: do you have a really hairy back or.... :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement