Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So, today I broke my tailbone....

Options
  • 17-09-2011 4:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭

Had a bit of an oopsie while standing up from crouching earlier and smashed tailbone off the wall (damn arthritis and hypermobility!) and for a long while I wasn't sure if it was broken or just sore and didn't bother going to A&E. Later established it was and found out all I'd get in hospital is pain relief (knowing my luck six hours waiting around for some panadol) and was feeling quite sorry for myself.

This all changed when I rang my sister in Luxembourg for a bit of a whinge and her response was "hahaha you broke your buttocks, serves you right!" and it cheered me right up!

So, anyone had anything strange turn their perspectives around on an otherwise gloomy instance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Xpsgamer

Damn, sounds like a bummer :)

Sorry to hear BTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

bend it, mend it, double it n send it

for aresebone research.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

While I'm mailing it off, who should I FAO to at the Arsebone Research Academy?

hope you are on the mend brother sunshine ;/ tailbone will replenish itself, in time

Brother? Nay, I fear tis worse than that, I be female with the broken bum :o

• Advertisement

'scuse ;- .. rest up regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Nothing to be done but sit down and rest up.

Heh it's more of a slouch I've adopted, found out that sitting=mega ouchies! But at least I've a good reason to neglect housework for a lot of the next few months :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

You broke your bum bum :eek:

Yep, gave the crack a good crack :D I think I identified with Bishop Brennan somewhat when it happened

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

:D You were arsing for that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Coccyx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

what a pain in the arse...

did hurt that region meself though .. fixing a light socket .. one foot balanced on the attic bannisters gradually gave way. next thing I was wondering why my arse hurt like hell and I was lying on the lucky side of the bannisters

Advertisement