Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

ft9 wrote: »
    This thread is proper fcuked now isnt it? Any decent wins will now be a bit hard to believe, funny way for the thread to go down though i got a laugh off it

Well we just have to trust that people aren't going to act the bollocks

And if they are found to be acting the bollocks from here on in they will be banned

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Well we just have to trust that people aren't going to act the bollocks

And if they are found to be acting the bollocks from here on in they will be banned

I might try and do up a fake one to see how it looks, but I'd be in no way interested in trying to fool anyone into thinking that it was real.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I couldn't get that plus thing figured out so you'd know i'd be lying when i don't include the part the with the date and time.

I reckon nearly all are genuine as most people who post in here regularly have losers in their logs or other threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

sat.jpg

No great shakes, but a nice one for a start when you're just out of bed.

It was a great night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Quite ironic that this thread has gone extremely quiet since CSS & HTML put a shadow over it ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Haha yeah. People are probably not bothered going to the bother of uploading it in case others think it's fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭8-10

This was my best bet of a long long time, raging now that I only put a euro on it! I had a 4-match acc on day 1 of the Ryder Cup, it was my only bet:

selection1.jpg

selection2.jpg

(couldn't get the whole thing in 1 screenshot)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭thenutflush

Got a 2 euro free bet off paddypower earlier on to use in the mini-games section. Decided to play roulette and I put the 2 euro down on 25-36, and 26 came up! :D I now had 6 euro in my games account. Since I wasn't expecting a free bet and had effectively been given 6 euro for nothing, I decided to throw it on a football bet. Picked out one that seemed like it just might pay off somehow!

Pretty sweet win! Been needing a new pair of runners so I'm going to put it towards getting a really good pair that I could never bring myself to buy otherwise! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Realised I never posted it as I did the bet so here it is. Thank you Nilmar.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Sorry couldn't get it on the one screenshot and I'm lazy. :)

13z1w5z.jpg
    30vj0oi.jpg

Uruguay won 1-0 late on, ST Truidense won 1-0 late on, Limerick scored in the 90th minute to win 1-0 and Mervue were 1-0 down at half time and won 2-1.

Luckiest football coupon I've ever done. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

was delighted with this bet this morning :) won 80 euros

130354.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 53,755 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

france.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

squeeky bum time for a while there i'd say Headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 53,755 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Kod-box wrote: »
    squeeky bum time for a while there i'd say Headshot

lol

I wasnt even watching :pac:

I just logged into my pp acount and had a nice surprise

Love when that happens

I watched bits and pieces in between the darts and the prizefighter on sky sports and thought it was destined for a 0-0, the subtitutions Blanc made changed the game though, Remy pretty much made your money from what i saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

:)

apdzbl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

ok well there is not much to say only that i only got up about an hour ago,due to being out last night on the tear,,
    all my accounts were wiped except for 27 sumtin,threw down 20 on the acc,usually i wouldnt even bother to put down 10cent but due to my recent excellent run,20 euro was the equilavent to the 10cent,,not really....:pac:

i had so much luck with the late goals to bring in the bets,but thats what you need to bring in these stupid bets....not much more to say only that i wll be withdrawing everthing and putting it into the bank with the rest......
    the last couple of months ive made over 15,000 in profit which is beyound believable for a collage student like myself...
    i will defo be donating sumtin to charity at the end of the year,which will hopefully give me some luck for the following year..
    on a side note ive a test tomo which im going to fail which is worth 40%,,,i blame it on this bet........:pac:

by the way thanks for all the best wishes in the gambling forum chat thread.legends...:D

proallshot-1.png

happens1-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Wow, just wow... Do your parents know about any of this? Some people work
    9-5 for 6 months to earn something like that. Amazing. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Just worked it out there, total odds were 359.53 which makes the average odds just 1.71!!! Great bet, well done!

Unreal, fair play man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

well done mate nice one,,once in a blue moon they come in everyone gets close but lose out on the late goal,it nice to see it go the right way.:D best of luck with the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Fair play lad,can't beat that!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

Top notch coughlan ya lucky yolk!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Excellent stuff man, well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

Superb stuff. Now, look after and enjoy it. Very easy to give that back, especially with extra confidence you'll gain from it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

turbobaby wrote: »
    Superb stuff. Now, look after and enjoy it. Very easy to give that back, especially with extra confidence you'll gain from it...

the only thing ive learned from this bet is that im a jammy bastard,nothing more nothing less.....im taking a long break i think from gambling now and just going to enjoy what i have...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

well said turbo, enjoy cog. once again nice to see a long shot come in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭8-10

It really deserved to be a post of the day or something. Will be a long time until we see the likes of that again on here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

8-10 wrote: »
    It really deserved to be a post of the day or something. Will be a long time until we see the likes of that again on here!

Not too long I hope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

coughlan08 wrote: »

proallshot-1.png

happens1-1.png

*Goes to change underwear*

Well done lad.

Advertisement